Replies

• leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Guys, when I eat Fage I eat the whole 460 gram medium tub. I don't screw around with volume lol. Currently eating 4 chicken hot dogs.

I do the same! With an entire container of raspberries.

I don't have room for fruit with my poverty macros. Actually I ate a bunch of animal crackers today. I guess I could have.

Stalking your diary and our meal preferences are literally the same. Damn.

Oh that's a hot dog salad for dinner every night lol.

My day was weird today. I was grading 4th grade state science tests and I just kept cramming animal crackers in my face.

Haha I mean the bags of salad, Quest bars, pints of ice cream and Fage >:)

You should really get on the hot dog salad band wagon though. I'm really trying to make this explode but no one is having it.

Hey totally on board -- I'm a fan of the Billinksi brand chicken sausage. Love the spinach/feta!

I used to eat that every night. Put it in a shirataki mac n' cheese.

We are the same. So good on the grill in a big a** salad!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I used to do the zoats thing. But I still don't mess with them in a deficit. I can't have oats in the house. Still, for normal people zoats are a nice high volume idea.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Guys, when I eat Fage I eat the whole 460 gram medium tub. I don't screw around with volume lol. Currently eating 4 chicken hot dogs.

Me too. 454g of yogurt (and my mix-ins) for breakfast and again as a "snack" after dinner. I have no problem getting my protein every day! :p
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Not sure my protein goals would be met with eating this way, doesn't seem like a lot there?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Not sure my protein goals would be met with eating this way, doesn't seem like a lot there?
    My meals are, generally, protein/fat and veg. Plenty of protein, but plenty of volume as well.