What to eat when you need chocolate

Options
124»

Replies

• LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When you need chocolate, nothing else will satisfy the craving. At least for me! I tried having a chocolate rice cake or something, but it doesn't do the trick. Maybe try a cup of hot cocoa, a chocolate flavoured yogurt (Oikos makes chocolate raspberry and chocolate orange), or a small amount of the real deal.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Let yourself have some chocolate every day at that time! I am also a chocoholic. Love, love, love it. Keep a supply of something-- Dove promises (40 calories each I think), or some truffles; or whatever. Just put it into your daily allotment and plan for it. Since you are eating 400+ calories at that time every day, I wonder if you are a bit hungry, but accidentally overdo it. Maybe have a nutritious snack plus some chocolate.
  • tanktopsandflipflops
    Options
    a quest bar with chocolate is good. I also like the KIND bars.

I never turn away from chocolate if I'm craving its I usually eat it two or three times a day. however, it's usually a fun size bar (like the kind u get at halloween) 3 Hershey kisses or 1tbsp of dark chocolate chips. I like the chips because I can melt them in my mouth two at a time and they take forever to eat