What time everyday do you stop eating?

Options
I'm trying to figure out what time I should stop eating everyday. I try to eat around 1200 calories a day.

Replies

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    yup, just before bed.
  • nifty50fitandlean
    nifty50fitandlean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I take medicine before bed that needs to be 2 hours after I eat. I try and stop around 7 for the night though I generally go to bed around 11.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    I budget calories for a bed time snack that happens right before I brush my teeth and go to bed.

How tall are you and how many pounds do you need to lose before you reach your goal? Many women chose overly aggressive weight loss goals which result in torturing themselves with 1200 calories, which is only necessary for very short women and rare outliers.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    About 10 minutes before I brush my teeth and go to bed.
  • newstart1988
    newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I budget calories for a bed time snack that happens right before I brush my teeth and go to bed.

How tall are you and how many pounds do you need to lose before you reach your goal? Many women chose overly aggressive weight loss goals which result in torturing themselves with 1200 calories, which is only necessary for very short women and rare outliers.

I'm 5'9 I want to lose 100 pounds.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    About 10 minutes before I brush my teeth and go to bed.

Yes, me too.
  • genevahug
    genevahug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try to stop eating at 8:00 pm.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

I'm 5'9 I want to lose 100 pounds.

you can definitely do it. Just stick with it and remember some days are easier than others. Do your best on each day with the choices you have available!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Before I fall asleep, preferably...

That part
  • sophie7591
    sophie7591 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Around 7pm for heavy foods. I will snack on fruit right before bed though and while watching primetime TV.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    At the latest, 11:59.

think of all the glorious food you could have in those extra 59 seconds though!
  • xo0candypops0ox
    xo0candypops0ox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I get back from the gym at 19:30, I'll eat and then won't have anything else after 20:00.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    When I run out of calories. I almost always fit in a small piece of cheese right before bed. Trying to sleep with my stomach rumbling is a recipe for no sleep and a miserable next day.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    When I'm out of calories. Usually is 8pm or so.