LoveSick?

Options
13»

Replies

• jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    What would you say makes Love succesful, thoughts tips?

What would you say breaks Love, experiences, advice?

Stories and general info on the Experience of love, all Welcome!! ❤
    patience, sandwiches, Bj's, jokes, massages, cuddling that is forced upon, many, many blockbuster movie nights.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    For me it's been patience. Lots and lots of patience.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I read all the posts. Butting in here, but at least it's relatively on topic. I'm not that young compared to some on this site (younger than some of you though ), but still young enough (27) that I'm constantly exposed to "nice people finish last". That you have to be a jerk in order to have a member of the opposite sex attracted to you. It's so stupid. people have enough flaws w/out trying to be bad that it makes no sense to purposely be like that on top of your real flaws.

That makes no sense to me. I have always been attracted to the nice guys and those are definitely the ones to marry. I want someone who is honest, caring, funny, intelligent, faithful, and will treat me with love and respect.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I read all the posts. Butting in here, but at least it's relatively on topic. I'm not that young compared to some on this site (younger than some of you though ), but still young enough (27) that I'm constantly exposed to "nice people finish last". That you have to be a jerk in order to have a member of the opposite sex attracted to you. It's so stupid. people have enough flaws w/out trying to be bad that it makes no sense to purposely be like that on top of your real flaws.

That makes no sense to me. I have always been attracted to the nice guys and those are definitely the ones to marry. I want someone who is honest, caring, funny, intelligent, faithful, and will treat me with love and respect.
    definitely.
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Bob said it best ...

“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”

― Bob Marley

Perfect!!

+1