Is the Greek god body the most attractive male body known to mankind?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Big_YEET
    Big_YEET Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Tuffaknee wrote: »
    rztmbesqt7aj.jpg

Most attractive will always be ottermode or maybe ottermode with slightly higher fat %

Pshah, Bear Mode is where it's at. KK's body type is my eventual (and impossible to obtain) goal. Let's be real: the man sets deadlift records, refuses to shave his body hair, and still has clear ab delineation. It's everything that I strive for...but for now, all I have is the body hair and ab definition. Well, and he outweighs me by about 120 lbs. XD

He looks like he has a tumor in his gut IMO. :lol: But not everybody has the same goals so more power to you.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I think think this thread just proves how we are all attracted to different body types... Ottermode looks too weedy to me, and the ripped dude needs more chest and shoulders. The built guy is not lean enough... Maybe a combo of ripped and built? :p

(to those admiring the physique Pro, a girl from my home town in aus just won her first physique pro show - the Omaha- and qualified for the Olympia! She has dedicated years and years to bodybuilding and competing, so proud of her!)
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    MassarDv wrote: »
    xpiml61katw5.jpg
    This is how a Greek god body looks like

I would hit that. I prefer less lean though

heh- "idhitit"

best response ever.

I had the chance to spend some quality time with a guy who had constant abs. As much as I love a hard body- I was taken aback by how odd six pack abs really feel - since I don't get a chance to feel them like ever... So I'm not sure I'd want that for my full time - but I mean- Idhitit is still accurate.

To me 6 pack feels like "damn man, you need to eat a samich"

All the guys desperately striving for six-pack abs in hopes that it will get them more action with the ladies should be paying attention here, lol! :D

The word "desperately" is the key here. Six packs, to me, are trying way too hard. I like a man that is muscular and strong, but who also doesn't need to starve himself or desperately try anything.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This is what an ideal man looks to me.

Edit..pic below
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    This is what an ideal man looks to me.

Edit..pic below

Perfect... He even comes with treats.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    xpiml61katw5.jpg

No it's not :D

I am confused why do you guys think a greek body is that veiny SUPER ripped look? I always envisioned it more of like this..... certainly more close to ottor mode on the above diagram lolhb_32.11.2.jpg
    David-2-682x1024.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    GoldenEye_ wrote: »
    buff guy photo

Nope, nope nope. Not to my taste. Way too veiny, way too little body fat and too buff.

I prefer men like this
    130629_1224451022068_full.jpg

Not too buff, not too cut, isn't found in the gym all day, but if they're wearing a short sleeved shirt and they raise their arm to pick something up you kind of can't help but stare.

But like someone said before: Attractive men are attractive.
    You can have the most perfect body in the world, but when your face is unattractive it still doesn't make you an attractive man.
    If your face is attractive, but your body isn't it really doesn't matter that much.

Yes love this body type but I think it is similar to the greek bodies I just posted.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Assuming all of the men are the same height...I'd take built, built (moderately) fat, bear mode.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    My preference is something like this:
    b3771f4e40187594003252fcc0dc2cf8.jpg

I like that his body fat is not super low and annoying to maintain but it is clear that he has put effort into taking care of his body. I am however very impressed with the level of dedication and work it takes to obtain some of the bodies posted.

The guy that people are saying ew about - I agree with @JoRocka. I think that it is rude. Think about how it would feel if people were saying these things about your own body.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Don't give a damn if it's attractive. I want that Greek god super hero body.

LORD PEC-SESSALYS
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey folks - we are going to keep this discussion closed. Body shaming and objectification violate our community guidelines. Thanks for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.