Healthy cheat day?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SmilinSue12
    SmilinSue12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

LMAO okay this made me laugh.

You have to understand, I just came out of a program that really altered the way I think about food which ironically is now very unhealthy. And I realized my healthy cheat day is so ordinary compared to you guys! I'm also scared this program really messed up my hormones and I wont handle things normal people eat even if it is healthy.

I just want to eat apples, bananas and strawberries AND BREADDDDDDDDDDD!! Damn "bad" fruit mentality!

And hey, the banana bread... make that HALF a loaf! LOL (oooohh risky!) Yes, I live a sad life. *shakes her head*

I so know what you mean... Eat too much fruit, and you're over your sugar limit... And bread... oh my oh my,... :noway: Hey... I substituted it with pita bread... Filling and "feels" like you're having more bread for the same amount of calories... :tongue: Now that's cheating... *grin*
  • SmilinSue12
    SmilinSue12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :happy: If strawberries and bananas are bad fruit then what are the good ones. Thanks

If you really want to know... They're blackberries, lychees, mulberries, plums, gooseberries, rock melon, pineapple, blueberries, apples, apricots, grapefruits, hone dew melon, kiwi fruit, lemon, mandarin orange, mango, nectarine, king orange, papaya, milk fruit, peach, tangerine orange and pomelo.

Stay away from Mangoes... They're very high in calories and sugar.... That's my experience....