Low Carb/Keto Friends?

Options
124»

Replies

• veggietreegirl
    veggietreegirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm on a semi low carb diet. (I try to aim for under 70g, but sometimes struggle and end up closer to 150g) I've only been doing this for about a month and a half, so I'm fairly new. I sent a bunch of friend requests to people on here, so I hope that's ok. I'd love new MFP friends whatever your diet is!
  • purplepascal
    purplepascal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had a low carb lifestyle two years ago, and was in the best health I've had in a while! I'm struggling to get back to low carb, but with your help and motivation I'm sure I can!
  • KetoZombies
    KetoZombies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me!!
  • living4031
    living4031 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I'm not sure how to add people but you can me!! I have been doing low carb/high protein/high fat for about a month. Already feeling better (gut, joint pain, swelling, headaches)! As bonus lost 20 pounds! Woot woot!!!. :)
  • hornedangel
    hornedangel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me! I just started dabbling in keto yesterday and could definitely use friends, guides, motivators :D
  • gsnbsn
    gsnbsn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been low carb just over a month. I have lost 20 lbs. I have a long way to go. I've struggled to find the tight balance with calorie counting and stalled on weight loss for almost 3 weeks, but finally started losing again. It's good to find like minded people.
  • hornedangel
    Options
    Me! I just started dabbling in keto yesterday and could definitely use friends, guides, motivators :D

Keto flu can suck an egg... Totally derailed me this weekend but I'm ready to get back on the horse and try again
  • Christyhodson
    Christyhodson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello.. also doing Keto diet (again). Day one. Could use all the support we can get, right?!
  • lucyandgrantsmom
    Options
    New to Low Carb .. and in in the process of trying to lose 40 pounds to a healthier me... and let me stay i am struggling.... I Would Love friends and motivation !!!
  • Just_Dianne
    Just_Dianne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been low carb dieting for about 3 weeks now. Mostly due to my husbands diabetes. It has been working great! Would love to have people to help motivate me and keep on track!
  • hornedangel
    Options
    It's been a little while, how is keto going for everyone?
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!!! I am not new to MFP either but some what new to Keto/low carb would love to give and receive support please friend me... I have found that first and foremost I need to log my foods so I can be honest with how many carbs I am consuming. Thanks look forward to getting to know you all!!!