Do you eat pizza every week?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• BWA468
    BWA468 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Have already posted in here but my Mum and I are having a pizza/movie night tonight. We have 1 large Meatlovers and 1 Large Chicken Pesto between us. I've already calculated my serving at 836 calories (5 slices). Plus there is some chocolate afterwards haha. Did some extra exercise but I was still going to be only 80 calories over my days goal. Just make it fit if you want it :) I actually think I could live on pizza (till the heart attack happens)
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I buy frozen pizza baguettes and have them with a salad and sometimes an omelette to get the protein up. They work out at about 250 calories!
  • texteach66
    texteach66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have pizza two days a week about every other week, and have been doing that since the beginning of this journey. My hubby and I get a medium, and we each have two slices for two nights. We used to get a large and have two slices for two nights. I used to dip the crust in the garlic sauce, but I'm fine without it. Lately I'm loving Mod Pizza - the minis are awesome and several are between 300 - 350 calories.