I'm 128 pounds and I think I'm fat....

Options
1235»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    smae1980 wrote: »
    You don't need to lose weight, you are at the lowest weight for a healthy BMI for your height. You're also probably not eating enough. My thoughts would be to bump up the calories by at least 300 per day and focus more on weight training than cardio to see the results you're looking for
    THIS
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Don't know what to do still...

Are you reading these replies? Seriously. You need professional help. Find someone you can talk about this with because you seem to have body dysmorphia.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. I'm 4'11 and currently 126 but was 150 and I need to lose at least another ten pounds to feel good in my skin.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The zombies ate my brain...Didn't check date.

Stop digging up necro posts. Ugh.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    The OP hasn't posted since 2013.....
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Gah!!!! Necroposting!!!!
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Professional help.

Or at least discuss with people WHY you feel the way you do. Do not just accept your FEELINGS as FACTS. The way you feel is the way you feel, but reality doesn't care what you think or feel.

So, either find yourself some professional help, or realize the way you feel is self destructive and seek to open a broader discussion based on that.
  • dawnsnarks
    dawnsnarks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this here so it's obvious if people aren't reading every post carefully...

7329b4cf_threadNecromancy.jpg
    How do people find these years-old threads and revive them, but no one can ever find the "1200 Calories???" or "Why am I not losing weight?!?!?!?!" or "Do I need to cut out sugar?!" and glean the good advice from those so it doesn't have to be repeated a thousand times? Oh, MFP.

I'm thinking I need to make an MFP bingo card... "you're gaining muscle" "I work out why am I not losing weight" "go low carb" "go vegan"

Don't forget 'starvation mode'!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I wish threads were autoclosed after a certain amount of time. :P

Yes, I also didn't realise this was an old thread.....
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You're fortunate, not fat! I've been fat all my life. I'm not talking 10lbs overweight, I'm talking 150lbs. Now that's fat! Love the body you have, it's the only one you'll be given. Every day I look at girls your size and wonder why I wasn't fortunate enough have a body like that. Don't obsess so much, I'm sure you look fantastic!
  • fithunni86
    fithunni86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok I can see where ur coming from I'm 5 7 weigh 134 pounds last time I looked and have 34 in hip 24 in waist and 32 chest which look so flat I know I'm slim I'm in size 8 UK size but I look in the mirror and feel so fat round the bum and thigh area but I know this is due to how someone has made me feel in the past I think everyone on here has very good points u need to learn to love urself more I know it's hard I struggle with it every day and have considered seeking help alot of ppl would love to look they way u do keep that in mind also introducing weight training can make u feel amazing don't pressure urself too much and reevaluate ur diet bad food can make u feel like crap get plenty of sleep drink lots of water I hope u get through this and don't end making urself ill to try looking like these unhealthy skinny models we keep seeing on tv xx