Options
    Fat, depressed, yarn crafter
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Fat, depressed, yarn crafter

im also fat and depressed but I'm a" wish I was a yarn crafter!" lol

I've only been at it for a bit over a year so I have a long way to go in yarn crafting. Being left handed makes it infinitely harder.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I care too much. Love too hard. At times too honest but I prefer to tell the truth even if it hurts rather than sugar coat things with a lie. I can be silly and at my worst the biggest b*itch. But at the end of the day, I'm a good woman with flaws and all.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Your worst nightmare if you upset me :D
  • wi_denisha
    wi_denisha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am someone who struggles with life and the way it so often is. I don't think much of myself but I can fake confidence like a pro. I think too much and don't trust enough. I don't think I'm a very good friend, I try but I always have some sort of guard up and feel like people deserve better than what I can offer them.

Almost ditto. Except I have high confidence. I don't trust and I'm affraid I'm turning bitter. I hate fake but I can fake it when i need to but they never know what hit them.
    I struggle w myself and am tiered of it I used to like me.
    Other than that people would say that I am friendly, kind, loving, wear my heart on my sleeve, life of the party, spark plug, sassy, beautiful ,trouble, and *kitten* ton of fun!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    A big ol hot mess of emotion ATM.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I am a person who is pragmatic to the point of annoying others who cannot (or will not) see my world view. I tend to be extremely over-analytical of myself, but not necessarily of others, fairly open minded despite the extreme pragmatism and loyal to people up until the point that they betray my trust. I am a constant disappointment to myself and cannot see any of the positive things others have mentioned to me past/present.

Oddly, I enjoy being adventurous, even if it drives my anxiety through the roof. Travel, new food, new experiences. I love it despite said anxiety.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Broken

That fits the bill here. Been trying to put the pieces back together for 11 months
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Sarcastic and REALLY funny, in my own head, but usually too self-conscious to say what I'm thinking out loud.

I care way too much what other people think of me, but I try to SEEM like I DGAF what people think of me, which often results in some intensely awkward encounters.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Emotionally detached
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Learning and growing everyday.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Irrationally pragmatic.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I am aware of my thoughts and emotions...

"You are the Universe observing itself" - Deepak Chopra
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    me?

I'm a cop on the edge.

.... only I'm not really a cop and I'm sort of afraid of heights; but you get the idea.