Embrace your weirdness

Options
123457»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Good grief. Now I just spent nearly an hour watching ingrown hairs being pulled, pimple popping & bot fly videos on youtube. I hate when I get stuck on the weird side of the internet. I can't look away.

What? .... no lipoma extractions?

you might be missing out
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Good grief. Now I just spent nearly an hour watching ingrown hairs being pulled, pimple popping & bot fly videos on youtube. I hate when I get stuck on the weird side of the internet. I can't look away.

What? .... no lipoma extractions?

you might be missing out

I've seen a lot of serious *kitten* before but that was a first for me. Thanks for the heads up.
    That was the second best 5 minutes of my day...
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

@CoffeeAndContour @Vikka_V
    1awqcxd9fnp4.gif

Hahaha! Yep. I love watching those. Especially the explosive ones that squirt a few feet when they squeeze them.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

@CoffeeAndContour @Vikka_V
    1awqcxd9fnp4.gif

4dszywyg2gop.gif
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I enjoy watching Dr. Pimple Popper on IG and YouTube. Can't look away!

Me too! I've watched nearly all her videos. Huge cyst videos are the best.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

TenderCloudyKitfox-max-1mb.gif
    Merkavar wrote: »

I am with you on that one. People who upload ingrown hair, pimple popping etc videos are wierd. People who watch them are doubly weird.

How do you guys feel about cuterebra larva removal?

Ok, was NOT expecting it to be that huge!!
    but awesome!! :D