Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I just like talking about ice cream.
    jes72_zpsac6ff77c.gif

That's better.

Thank you.

Have you seen what Jessica can do with a candy bar?
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Is MFP really for diet and fitness? Is it really?? Reading these threads it seems like mostly maybe a hook-up site or a closet weirdo perv convention. Not prude, but holy cow why does everything here turn sexual? Or into an argument. I just wanna lose weight with some supportive folks!! Am I the only one who feel this way!?!

First and foremost MFP is a community site for diet, health and fitness. People come from all walks of life and have different views and opinions based on their upbringing and their real life interactions within those communities they contribute to. Just in real life situations and interactions, the internet have the same kind of community interaction with a much a larger and broader range of individuals. Like minded or not. That said, you will come in contact with all kinds or people from all walks of like in both virtual and real life communities. It is up to you to choose how you interact participate with those individuals.

Being on MFP there a lots of friends and individuals alike that go through great transformations and start coming out of their shells. Think of a caterpillar. May not be pretty or something pleasing to look at. It will just go through life doing what it needs to get by no one really taking that much notice. But one day it starts on a great transformation and one day, things begin to happen, change for the better and then all of a sudden.... someone takes notice and then BOOM! Everyone looks at the beauty bestowed on them in wonder and awe and the butterfly enjoys it and soaks it all up mating and having fun making other caterpillars for others to enjoy.

See, not at all that hard to understand why people get flirtatious and excited when they see something they like.

That said... How YOU doin'?!?!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    When I go to the grocery store, I do not have to buy all the things, I can buy just what I want.

When I com to MFP, I do not have to read all the things, I can read just what I want.

This is how "choice" works.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I think MFP is rather tame.I'm another one who hasn't received a junk pic or inappropiate pm! This site is really letting me down :(

Seriously though,it's pretty easy to spot the threads that might have sexual content,just avoid it if it bothers you so much.You aren't going to change people's behaviour,I guarantee it.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    When I go to the grocery store, I do not have to buy all the things, I can buy just what I want.

When I com to MFP, I do not have to read all the things, I can read just what I want.

This is how "choice" works.

^Smart man.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a place where online ads go to die.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    It's actually a front for intimate encounters.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Many of us are happy, "out of the closet" pervs...I leave my curtains open for a reason :bigsmile:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    "I am not a prude, but....." - most common thing said by a prude before complaining.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Many of us are happy, "out of the closet" pervs...I leave my curtains open for a reason :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    When you come to the "Chit Chat, Fun and Games" section........

Just expect that theres single "Hot To Trott" hotties here, and they need love & attention too..
    Crap, I was one of them until the age of 41...... I would have loved to use this site when I was younger & unmarried & needed a self esteem boost. Wait....... You had a thread this morning, and you were asking people in this fun and games section, their opinion about if your marriage sounds normal.

BURN!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    just stick to the success stories, food/nutrition, and general weight loss forums. log your calories and exercise.

when you're ready, join the party/dark side.

^^^ This
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think MFP is rather tame.I'm another one who hasn't received a junk pic or inappropiate pm! This site is really letting me down :(

Here is a picture of my junk:

2qc2vzq.jpg
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

The real question is, do the curtains match the carpet?
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    smh.gif
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    smh.gif

Love that ****ing show
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

2qc2vzq.jpg

That is the most magnificently manicured junk I have EVER seen.... please send me more to my private box . . . :blushing: :blushing: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options

2qc2vzq.jpg

WOW.....impressive ;)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

That is the most magnificently manicured junk I have EVER seen.... please send me more to my private box . . . :blushing: :blushing: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    You want more junk in your private box??? *giggles and runs away*
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

The real question is, do the curtains match the carpet?

I prefer hardwood floors, personally