What offends you?

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Mean people suck
    and that include people who are mean just cause they can or to be popular.

that being said, I'm also annoyed by loud noises in the car, unless that is my music.

and

when my youngest son gets so wired he gets slap happy....though he's still cute.
  • Techn0mancer
    Options
    Blatant and willful ignorance
  • taylan14
    taylan14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I an offended by people who have weight loss surgery to force themselves to do better - and then want credit for how well they are doing in their weight loss.

You GOT that surgery because you could NOT do it. It is a weight loss -but it was forced upon you. You did not gain the loss thru hard work, even though you may have had a hard time going thru what you had to during or after the surgery. The LOSS is not of your doing....no credit for that. We will congradulate you for the loss - but not award or reward you for "all of your hard work". Your hard work is possibly how you got to the point of needing the surgery.

Once you recover from the surgery, and begin to live life again, if in 10 years you haven't gained back over 25 pounds -then possibly you can feel a bit proud of that -even tho the surgery procedure is still at work for you.
  • PureElegance94
    Options
    1. When people say: "You're attractive for a dark skinned girl.
    2. When people say: "I thought all black girls are supposed to be able to dance."
    3. When people say: "You speak really proper. You sound "white".
    4. When people say: "You listen to such white music! Why don't you listen to rap?"

Let me just be clear... Yes, I am African American. I am also Irish, Puerto Rican, and Italian, even if my skin is darker than most mixed girls'. Yes, I can dance but I do not-although I do not have a problem with it- twerk, "throw it back", "dip", get "krunk", or any of that other stuff. My classes pertain to mostly lyrical dancing and hip hop. I speak properly because I was raised that way. Just because I am black doesn't mean that I automatically have to say "ain't", "he be like", "fo real?", "guuuurl", or anything of that nature. And my taste in music is classy. Not white. I listen to pretty much everything except people such as Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil' Wayne, etc. I'm not hating on them, but I just never really found myself into that genre of music. So please, don't call me oreo. Don't call me white girl trapped in a black girl's body. Call me by my name.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    animal cruelty

people that are dumb enough to leave their kids and pets in hot cars

ill behaved kids

people who judge me cause I take my 12 year old to metal concerts ( like the Kiss concert this coming Thursday).

and being judged because we allowed our 12 year old to dye her hair blue/black

child abuse

and people who make fun of people with disabilities

Other than that not much.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I an offended by people who have weight loss surgery to force themselves to do better - and then want credit for how well they are doing in their weight loss.

You GOT that surgery because you could NOT do it. It is a weight loss -but it was forced upon you. You did not gain the loss thru hard work, even though you may have had a hard time going thru what you had to during or after the surgery. The LOSS is not of your doing....no credit for that. We will congradulate you for the loss - but not award or reward you for "all of your hard work". Your hard work is possibly how you got to the point of needing the surgery.

Once you recover from the surgery, and begin to live life again, if in 10 years you haven't gained back over 25 pounds -then possibly you can feel a bit proud of that -even tho the surgery procedure is still at work for you.

Bitter much? lol
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    2. When people say: "I thought all black girls are supposed to be able to dance."
    4. When people say: "You listen to such white music! Why don't you listen to rap?"

Let me just be clear... Yes, I am African American. I am also Irish, Puerto Rican, and Italian, even if my skin is darker than most mixed girls'. Yes, I can dance but I do not-although I do not have a problem with it- twerk, "throw it back", "dip", get "krunk", or any of that other stuff. My classes pertain to mostly lyrical dancing and hip hop. I speak properly because I was raised that way. Just because I am black doesn't mean that I automatically have to say "ain't", "he be like", "fo real?", "guuuurl", or anything of that nature. And my taste in music is classy. Not white. I listen to pretty much everything except people such as Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil' Wayne, etc. I'm not hating on them, but I just never really found myself into that genre of music. So please, don't call me oreo. Don't call me white girl trapped in a black girl's body. Call me by my name.

tl;dr stereotypes.
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options

I know that's right!!!! I'm not mixed but every time I hear ppl say things like this about other ppl I am so offended!!!!

I'm also offended by ppl who cough or sneeze and don't cover their freaking mouth! And ppl that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom! Gross!!!!
  • CaraMeghan79
    Options
    The good ole jehovah witness wake up early on a Saturday morning!
  • Techn0mancer
    Options

Never understood that. Is dark not supposed to be attractive for some reason?
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    that's like saying your pretty for a fat chick lol I have heard that before.
  • clairedrose
    clairedrose Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Playerhatindogooder
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    almost nothing

+1
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am good in offending others, oh lord i am so good!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Ben Affleck as Batman
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    When someone hangs up the phone but doesn't say "goodbye" first
    Man sandals that aren't flip flops
    T-shirts with huge marijuana leaves on them- so lame and obnoxious
    Improper grammar and spelling from people who know better
    Smart girls who play dumb
    Coldplay
  • moespaws16
    moespaws16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Very little.
    One thing I can think of is people who are so closed minded, they refuse to acknowledge opinions/beliefs of others.
    You don't have to agree with what someone says, but try to be respectful.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If I put my list on here (albeit a very short one), I'd be considered a troll. I'll just move along and let people think I'm a nice old lady.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    for me:

- Raiders fans
    2145_zps12ba9aad.jpg
    why cuz your not as awesome as them! Dont hate dud!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Strong smells good or bad-I have the nose of a bloodhound.
    Not much else-I have a pretty high tolerance.