What offends you?

Replies

• hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    People that judge my son not knowing that he is autistic. Even more, the people that DO know he is autistic and still judge him. :mad:
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Double posts, double posts offend me.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    I don't get offended easily. I like to laugh and enjoy life. I realize that not everyone has been educated in certain areas, therefore they have very close-minded beliefs.

ETA: I should add that I don't tolerate abuse of any kind (animal, elderly, child, etc.). Ignorance doesn't excuse that in any way.
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Ben Affleck as Batman

+1
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    People who put up pics of Milk Duds and then do not offer to share them. Hmmph.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    People who put of pics of Milk Duds and then do not offer to share them. Hmmph.

it's for your own good... dontcha know, refined sugar is teh debil?!

jon_lovitz-devil-snl-19.jpeg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    People who take pride in being ignorant, uninformed, and uneducated. On here, that usually manifests itself in the form of broscience.

^^^^
    This...in short willful ignorance.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Everything.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Hardly anything.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    loud obnoxious people that think the know it all, no sorry that doesn't offend me it just pisses me off!

personal attacks I guess would be the only thing that really offends me.

other then that, not much
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Everything, I'm a sensitive soul.

Hell I feel offended from you even asking me.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    If we are talking about what annoys us, and not offends us, then I have to add: people who stand DIRECTLY in front of the elevator doors so that no one can get out. An awkward shuffle ensues, whereby the elevator door stander moves over (unwillingly) and everyone else has to squeeze by them. Horrible. Why do people do this?

Sometimes when I get in an elevator, I don't then turn around to face the door. People get extremely uncomfortable...

I have done that several times. On a couple of those occasions, I said "Now I suppose you're wondering why I called this meeting." ... that got a pretty good chuckle. Once was when I was in college. The other was a couple of years ago in a building in downtown Louisville!
  • msclairuk
    msclairuk Posts: 50 Member
    Only think that offends me is when people don't use their manners and say please or thank you when appropriate. Oh and when you hold a door open for someone and they don't acknowledge. Rant over :)
  • Foam Flip flops, that have been worn until they are just 1/8" thin!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    arrogance.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    people who get offended easily...
  • Basically, I hate people.
  • GypsyRoad2
    GypsyRoad2 Posts: 433 Member
    Someone continuously farting around others and then thinks it is funny....Yuck!!!!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Hardly anything and even when something does offend me I get over it quickly.
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Very little. People are way too sensitive and politically correct these days.