"Woo" Button to Comment on Posts (?)

Options
Psychgrrl
Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
So, when I logged in tonight, I saw a "Woo" emoticon just past the "awesome." What's it for? Is it "woo" as in woo-hoo (cheering)? Or is it "woo" as in "this post is full of "woo" (not-so-good-thing)?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Does it make anyone else think of this...?
    tenor.gif

OMG yes hahahaha
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Agree that it's completely useless as it means both per the developers. And quite annoyed that it's after the 'awesome' button as I typically try to use that a lot in the challenge threads, and I've almost clicked the useless 'woo' button instead now that it's there at the end of the list. grrrr.... :s
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    Agree that it's completely useless as it means both per the developers. And quite annoyed that it's after the 'awesome' button as I typically try to use that a lot in the challenge threads, and I've almost clicked the useless 'woo' button instead now that it's there. grrrr.... :s

So you know, if you click on the wrong button, you can just click on the one you intended to use instead and it will change it. ;)

Yea, I know...but it's my Pavlovian response to just click the last one...and now every time I have to stop and pick the next to the last one because of a potentially useful button made impotent by the developers' definition, it just irks me that I have to change my routine. If the button were actually useful, I'd get over it and quietly retrain myself. Instead having something useless there is just annoying, IMO. First world problems, clearly.