Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I think Josh has the ability to sway people to vote Elena out. After her reaction a few episodes ago about going on the block. If Jess leaves...cody will go winter soilder on the whole house and win 500k
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yes my girl won! But the only thing about winning HOH during a double eviction week is that the first HOH usually ends up on the block by the nominee who stays and wins and sometimes even goes home or to jury in this case. I hope this doesn't happen to Alex.
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Also I knew Cody wasn't going to get this...he's only good in the physical and time limit comps. The memory and more mental ones are his downfall and if he did make it to the end he probably would not win the mental rounds nor get the votes. So at this point ppl need to switch gears and keep Cody to the end because no one will vote for him at the end.

It actually would be smart for him to plead this to the house.
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping Cody is smart enough to play on Alex's emotions and hopefully she won't target him. I love Paul but they're all just letting him run this house...
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Josh is such a dumb prick
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    HOH Josh run is over he is really very annoying and yes a dumb prick. Hopefuly Alex will get Paul out why is everyone keeping him in?
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Treece68 wrote: »
    HOH Josh run is over he is really very annoying and yes a dumb prick. Hopefuly Alex will get Paul out why is everyone keeping him in?

I think Jessica said it best last night's he's moron
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Now that Jess is gone...I kinda want Cody to stay and get to the end. It's going to get boring if he goes home this week. Hopefully he gets picked for the veto.
  • okohjacinda
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Why do they keep saying going home when the nominee who gets evicted is going into the jury house from this point on?
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    My predictions for the two live evictions: Cody and then Mark or Elena. Their playing big brother this season like a game of checkers instead of chess. It's really irritating.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Those punishments were so funny
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options

I love it too. the extreme one is lame but the camp leader is priceless
  • _pi3_
    Options

I love it too. the extreme one is lame but the camp leader is priceless

Jason's taking a *kitten* HOW EXTREME!!

I'm extreme!!!!!

Haha it was dumb

Camp was funny too
  • AmandaABW
    AmandaABW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why do they keep saying going home when the nominee who gets evicted is going into the jury house from this point on?

I assume they get some type of contact with their families in Jury, and also news from around the world. It has to be a lot more freeing than being in the house! Stuff is probably all censored so no one tells them "secrets" from the game, but I'm sure there's still a ton more freedom!
  • _pi3_
    Options

I assume they get some type of contact with their families in Jury, and also news from around the world. It has to be a lot more freeing than being in the house! Stuff is probably all censored so no one tells them "secrets" from the game, but I'm sure there's still a ton more freedom!

They don't know anything from the game
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    The camp punishment was very funny
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mark better win POV or this just sucks.
  • mjtaylor87
    mjtaylor87 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    still kind of tired of everyone blindly following paul. Christmas said she wanted to make a big move. why not back door paul and really talk to people about their chances if he stays. he is playing every group.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Zingbot was funny
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Even though this season has become mundane, I am so glad the crybaby Mark is going home. I thought with him being so buff, he would be filled with testosterone not estrogen.