Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That sucks Josh had to pick who gets evicted instead of having 3 HOH comps they should have 1 HOH eviction comp
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Cody is suck a jerk. Just look at him.
  • magster4isu
    Options
    I think Paul is hurting himself with these answers.
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I kind of want Josh to win.. I don't know why. Maybe just to see the look on Paul's face for coming in second again. >:] I feel like Josh grew as a person during the season and Paul hid behind him, as strange as that may seem. Also Cody for AFP. : D
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I kind of want Josh to win.. I don't know why. Maybe just to see the look on Paul's face for coming in second again. >:] I feel like Josh grew as a person during the season and Paul hid behind him, as strange as that may seem. Also Cody for AFP. : D

AFP?
  • magster4isu
    Options

I big NO on this!
  • DaintyWhisper
    Options
    Mark, Kevin, or Jason at least. The rest are.. Bleh
  • magster4isu
    Options
    Has there ever been a season with a jury this bitter before?
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Has there ever been a season with a jury this bitter before?

Idk anyway before we say goodbye who had a crush on who?

I think Paul and Mark were the cutest

I thought Cody and Matt were cute at first til I learned their personalities
  • DaintyWhisper
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sorry not sorry Paul. Ha..Haha.. Nah, I do feel a little bad though. His reaction made me kind of sad. He was definitely crushed. :[
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Wow
  • magster4isu
    Options
    Seriously!? Between Josh winning and Cody getting AFP, I don't know if I can ever watch BB again. Stupid.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Seriously!? Between Josh winning and Cody getting AFP, I don't know if I can ever watch BB again. Stupid.

Agreed but Celebrity Big Brother right? I'm excited to learn the cast. Hopefully it's good
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Dumb group to let the Vet take complete control and NEVER Put him on the Block.

It was nice to see Cody's vote be the one to stick Paul in his heart.
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Paul tried to play a Derrick and Dan game, but failed miserably by not covering his tracks and unfortunately followed suit in Dan's second time on BB. Appeasing the jury is part of winning Big Brother and Josh was kind of the cause of Paul's demise in the game when he told everyone the truth in the goodbye messages, but Paul still should have been doing more damage control in case that happened. If he had kept Alex and Jason in the loop and not lied to them when it came time to evict them, he probably would have gotten at least one of their votes. He should have been straight up once Jason went out the door with Alex or even possibly right before Jason went out.

He thought he would have had Alex's vote but the way he went about getting her out was just dead wrong and he paid the price.

In season 14, I felt horrible when Dan lost to Ian, only because he didn't do it in a way that was bullying the other hg but still just really playing a dirty deceitful game but in a harmless way. Paul's tactics were more harmful and could have gotten people kicked out had it gotten out of hand. That's why I don't really feel that bad that he lost a second time but I hate that Meatball got half a million because Alex or Jason deserved that win.

And why not Jason for AFP? He so deserved that win. He didn't have 3 weeks of safety (Paul) via production or the temptation wipe the noms down for the week safety (Jess and Cody) via production.

Out of all of them he played the most sincere game, had no help by the temptation twist and won a lot of comps.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I was so shocked Cody won AFP. Seriously? Seriously?? Out of the 2, I'm glad Meatball won even though I didn't particularly respect him in the house when he went on his rampages. I find him very immature and I hope he learns that his actions were uncalled for and it's not cute. Sort of the lesser of two evils won. Paul played the game, but really hurt people in the process. He was providing "friendship" at the same time of blindsiding people. If he would have came clean right before the the votes he could have gotten another vote go his way. Oh well, he still gets some money.
  • Pamshebamm181
    Pamshebamm181 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

I dunno. Those are the things that kind of made this season worth it to me.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Josh played an amazing game, I am so happy that he won. Paul used Josh to stir up so much drama leaving Josh with all the heat.

Josh exposed peoples games he said it. He stirred up some stuff that made someone leave. I don't know I think Elaina said it best, "bad jury management" you can do whatever it takes to get to final two but if you burn all the bridges then you are playing yourself.

THE CODY VOTE FOR JOSH WAS SO LEFT FIELD.

I'm not taking anything from Paul but Josh definitely made some power moves in the house that's undeniable.

EDIT: 500,000 dollars? That's a lot of meatballs
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    @okohjacinda @busyPK

Re Cody AFP

WHY?

He had the guts to try and take out Paul, too bad he didn't have the brain, temperament or strategy to pull it off.
    Jessica couldn't control him soon enough.

Josh winning was a big surprise but I have to admit better him than Mr Friendship...Grrrrrr

I'm still AMAZED that Josh didn't get punched by Cody or Mark!
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I was not impressed with some of Jason's comments that he made in the house, talking about raping women, etc. I hated Alex too, found her annoying. I would imagine some of them are watching the season back as we speak...LOL!