Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    What a "big move" Christmas. :s
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Even though this season has become mundane, I am so glad the crybaby Mark is going home. I thought with him being so buff, he would be filled with testosterone not estrogen.

But he's such a cutie
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    What a "big move" Christmas. :s

I'm starting to think production just tells them to say stuff like that to make the audience think they are going to flip when they're really not.

They do it every season but this season takes the cake for most scared *kitten* no balls whatsoever having contestants in bb history.
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Even though this season has become mundane, I am so glad the crybaby Mark is going home. I thought with him being so buff, he would be filled with testosterone not estrogen.

But he's such a cutie

He may be cute, but in the words of Elena definitely "intellectually challenged." Actually most of the guys this season are meatheads. Jason, Kevin, and Paul are the only ones with a bit of smarts but not by much.
  • _pi3_
    Options

But he's such a cutie

He may be cute, but in the words of Elena definitely "intellectually challenged." Actually most of the guys this season are meatheads. Jason, Kevin, and Paul are the only ones with a bit of smarts but not by much.

I'm surprised Matt and Mark haven't owned comps at all
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Who else feels like BB has Jumped the Shark this season?

• okohjacinda
    Options

But he's such a cutie

I'm surprised Matt and Mark haven't owned comps at all

Yeah Matt has been pitiful in comps but I will give Mark props for winning 4 of the comps this season even if they weren't HOHs.
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

I feel like it gets worse and worse every year. There really hasn't been a great season since Dick and Danielle...s8
  • _pi3_
    Options

I don't understand what you mean
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options

I agree, if they wanted to give Paul the money bad enough to bring him back, just put him on the payroll. This house is a bunch of star-struck losers. Totally lost interest weeks ago. Especially with Josh, what a total douche bag!
  • _pi3_
    Options

I agree, if they wanted to give Paul the money bad enough to bring him back, just put him on the payroll. This house is a bunch of star-struck losers. Totally lost interest weeks ago. Especially with Josh, what a total douche bag!

Basically
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options

Popularized by radio personality Jon Hein in the 1990s and early 2000s, the phrase derives from a scene in a fifth-season episode of the sitcom Happy Days in which the character Fonzie jumps over a shark while on water-skis. This was deemed a ratings ploy, for it was outside of the original thrust of the sitcom.

The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment when a brand, design, franchise, or creative effort's evolution declines, or when it changes notably in style into something unwelcome.
  • _pi3_
    Options

Popularized by radio personality Jon Hein in the 1990s and early 2000s, the phrase derives from a scene in a fifth-season episode of the sitcom Happy Days in which the character Fonzie jumps over a shark while on water-skis. This was deemed a ratings ploy, for it was outside of the original thrust of the sitcom.

The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment when a brand, design, franchise, or creative effort's evolution declines, or when it changes notably in style into something unwelcome.

Oh :+1: thanks
  • littlebuffbiddy
    littlebuffbiddy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love this show!
  • okohjacinda
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What the hell was Alex thinking? She could have gotten out Christmas or Josh since they were the votes to send Jason home. How could she not see that? I really was hoping she would have blindsided Paul and put him up, but I guess her thinking was she wouldn't have had the votes to get him out. Josh would have voted whoever was on there with him and Raven probably would have been too scared to make a big move. Now if she had put up Paul and Christmas, that would have been interesting to see because Josh probably would have voted Paul out and Kevin would have definitely voted for Paul to go.

I know double eviction night is not enough time to think about stuff but damn I wish she would have made a better decision.

At this point, Paul has dug himself a great big grave if he does make it to final two because he has 4 votes against him: Cody, Elena, Mark, and now Jason. He wasn't counting on Josh to tell Jason the truth in the goodbye message which ultimately fcked his game up! But I guess now he is not thinking about winning because there is no way in hell he is going to get any votes once everything is played back.

But he honestly doesn't even deserve to make it to the final two. I hope they catch on to what he has been doing the whole time. He has tried to play the game like vet Dan, but his execution is nowhere near as great.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I hope Celebrity Big Brother is on CBS and not on their online service
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I hope Celebrity Big Brother is on CBS and not on their online service

I agree. I want to see it, but I refuse to pay.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    This group is either the dumbest or so afraid of Paul that none of them deserve to win.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    This group is either the dumbest or so afraid of Paul that none of them deserve to win.

They don't seem like they want the money very bad
  • RunningJustIncase
    Options
    They're all a very stupid group. I have high hopes Josh will try and get Paul out but I doubt it!