Going to lose 100lbs.

Options
amaggio2
amaggio2 Posts: 30 Member
Any other brother or sister out there in the same boat as me, lets hold each other accountable. I have neglected my body for many years, and I am done. Lets go!!!!

Replies

• amaggio2
    Options
    Im from Washington State- 21ttomlinson
  • rll22
    rll22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes let's do this!! I have at least 150 to get rid of and I don't want to find it again either!! The food cravings have been the hardest for me...and tv commercials don't help!! Feel free to add me! I could use some non-family encouragement & accountability!
  • candace_lynne_04
    candace_lynne_04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal for the year is to loose 105 LBS.
  • tg16nullity
    tg16nullity Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Keep us updated! I love it!
  • amaggio2
    Options
    2 more days until weigh in again! hope you all are staying strong. Talk with you all soon
  • Volbeat79
    Volbeat79 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Where in Washington are you man? Born and raised, and still live there. Nice progress so far!
  • craftedbydesign
    craftedbydesign Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! ADD me!
  • nsharkey41
    nsharkey41 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 100 pounds and so far so good. Im loving this site. Add me in
  • monica17i
    monica17i Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in this boat too. I want to lose 100-105 lbs in 1 year or so. I am really new to this site (just joined yesterday) so I'm still trying to figure out how to best use it. Feel free to add me. By the way, good luck to all of you!
  • lifeanew18
    lifeanew18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds overall, I'm down 14 currently. It has been 12 weeks of actively watching my calories and working out, but it is time to step it up! Good luck to everyone!
  • snowyjr1
    snowyjr1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How do I add a friend