Going to lose 100lbs.

Options

Replies

• gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Been there. The highest I got to was about 240lbs. Got all the way down to 180 (60lbs) and then gained some back with a cruise I went on a year or so ago and health setbacks but I have a goal and I'm heading straight for it! You may find as you make progress that you will end up wanting to recompose yourself where, once you've lost enough fat you end up wanting to add muscle. That can change the value you place on the weight numbers. After a couple years of watching the numbers on the scale go down, it messes with my head when I start seeing the numbers slowly go up and try to convince myself that's not a bad thing. lol
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys :) I just wanted to stop by and tell you all that you're amazing! You can do this and it's so much better with friends :) on here. I really need mine for support, motivation and *kitten* kicking! :#:D
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    That's me too ... from the beginning. I'm curently 40 pounds down from that start. It's slow going now and I'm taking a 'maintenance' break before pushing on again.
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Nikion901 wrote: »
    That's me too ... from the beginning. I'm curently 40 pounds down from that start. It's slow going now and I'm taking a 'maintenance' break before pushing on again.

I hit a plateau a few weeks back and I upped my calories by a few hundred...stayed within them and didn't touch my exercise calories. It finally shifted and hopefully I'm back on the road again :) Taking a break can sometimes be just want your body needs :#<3
  • amaggio2
    amaggio2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What inspiration!!!
  • blp24586
    blp24586 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100+ lbs. I would love some friends for support and motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • dutchyswife92
    dutchyswife92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! Main goal is to lose 130lbs!
  • disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Here to lose a total of 90 pounds i have 40 to go!!
  • mendybennett24
    mendybennett24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm working on my first goal of 100lbs down!
  • frog13shadow
    frog13shadow Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Just starting this journey I am at 256 and am hoping to get the sleeve surgery soon I am a diabetic and have fibromyalgia which keep me from doing a lot of exercising but I'm doing what I can. My goal is it get back to my 130 so yep just over a 100 to go. Didnt start out with the HELP program to we'll my head just wasn't in it but a talking to by my son really opened my eyes and I've got my head where it needs to be. I'm new to here and not sure how it works so ad me?
  • TheNewMe2018
    TheNewMe2018 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Expelling 117 pounds from my body in the next year+. Love finding others who fully understand what a feat of strength it takes to do so. Add me if you like bubbly and determined. Lol!
  • enoughisenough3565
    enoughisenough3565 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Down 56 but still have 60-something to go. Would love having friends with the same goals!
  • amaggio2
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow! I get excited now about weekly weigh in's. I hope you all have had good weeks
  • amaggio2
    Options
    How is everyone doing! updates please
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey @amaggio2 doing well here, a little frustrated still as I'm still limited to what I can eat due to my gallbladder issues but getting on as best as I can, I put on a few pounds of water weight 2 weeks ago due to "womanly problems" but lost that last week and lost 2 lb this week so now 233 lbs yay! how are you getting on? I love hearing about peoples updates on how their weight loss journeys are going :)
  • amaggio2
    Options
    @RamboKitty87
    Im doing good! I weight in tomorrow, but last week i was at 412.2, started at 440. I have been feeling good so far. That is awesome you are killin it!!! keep moving forward.
  • thickmadea
    thickmadea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the weight loss have over 100 bls to lose
  • Texasfatty
    Texasfatty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too, I would like to lose 45-50lbs.. add me
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @amaggio2 thats amazing! Your doing so well, the hard part to leading a healthier lifestyle for me were the first few weeks but once I got into a routine of everything I was ok, I find logging my food intake a day or so in advance helps me so much :)