What is your go-to healthy coffee type drink? Iced Coffee, Lattee's, anything.

Options
1235»

Replies

• jessicamay1719
    jessicamay1719 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cappacino...mmmm.

Mmmmmm..
  • Princess4Run
    Princess4Run Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    At home Dark Roast with 1/4 cup 1% milk and stevia. I tried almond milk and coconut milk and I can't get used to it in my coffee. I also buy more expensive coffee brands because cheap coffee is just awful. Starbucks iced Americano with milk and Stevia in afternoons. I love frappucinos in the summer but it's 1x a month kida treat and always a tall only.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Regular coffee, 1/4 cup skim milk, Splenda. Less than 50 calories.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I hate coffee, except as ice cream flavoring. So I generally drink a diet pepsi a day. Although I am moving away from those a bit recently, and drinking uncaffinated sparkling, flavored water.(not the mineral kind like la croix EW)
  • humboldtfogsmoker
    humboldtfogsmoker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the summer I drink Vanilla Iced Red Eye, in the winter the same but hot. Hella less fat then the milk in a latte and the milk in the latte makes me feel bloated an heavy. I get it with dark roast, some how the vanilla flavor really blends it nice with the two espresso shots. It Needs no sugar, depending on how much vanilla syrup they use(I can always tell when they forget the vanilla and they know I hate it because I *kitten* lol), I also add half and half, it's like a dank melted coffee ice cream in the summer. Keep in mind every coffee place is kinda different and has different beans with different roasts, so it will change a bit from place to place. You will know when you find the prefect Vanilla Red Eye.
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I always have my coffee and carefully measured creamer in the morning. If I am going out and have calories to spare in the afternoon, I sometimes go to Starbucks.
    -Grande Iced Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte or Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte. Either for 80 calories.
    -Grande Iced Cold Brew with Nonfat Milk. 25 calories.
    -Grande Iced Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew. 110 calories
    -Java Chip Light Frappuccino is pretty good too. A tall has 150 calories.

I usually watch my calories, but I have to have my coffee!