July 24th- 6 Week Challenge- Just Start Moving!

Options

Replies

• Makeachange
    Makeachange Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to stay committed, lose at least 10 pounds and work out 3 times a week.
  • FeliciaWinn
    FeliciaWinn Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm ready :) My goals for the next 6 weeks are to stay with in Caloric limit every day- go to the gym twice a week and to loose 12 pounds <3
  • k3ls4ur
    k3ls4ur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down for a challenge! I just started working out again, and since I have the summer off, I sometimes lack the motivation to actually roll out of bed and work out. My goals are to work out for 30 minutes minimum 5 days a week.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink 10 glasses of water a day.
  • dreamx7
    dreamx7 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thank you! I turn the big 4-0 in October and my goal is to lose 10 lbs in 6-8 weeks by 1) doing :60 cardio EVERY DAY 2) Honestly logging daily 3) drinking 2-3 liters of water per day based on exercise/perspiration. I prefer a Friday weigh in as I often cheat on wkd :/
  • savvymommy13
    savvymommy13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is to exercise or walk at least 5 days per week and keep within my calorie allowance.
  • helencornes2
    helencornes2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    okay I'm in. I want to complete the 4 weeks Hip-Hop Abs challenge and lose at least 7lbs.
  • lruch17
    lruch17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. My 6 week goal is to workout at least 5 days a week.
  • Lynngm100
    Lynngm100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge! My goal is to walk either on the treadmill or outside for 30 minutes 5x a week. I haven't accomplished this in years. This should help me track and lose weight!
  • Bonkers412
    Bonkers412 Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm in. My goals are to lose 10 lbs and work on getting enough sleep!
  • robynn412
    robynn412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great challenge, I need to get back into something & stick with it! Goal to track everyday and lose 8lbs.
  • jmansor
    jmansor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in! Signed up for a gym membership 2 months ago but can't stay motivated by myself :( so hoping that this challenge will give me the added push! Aiming to lose 1.5 lbs per week so 9 lbs at the end of this challenge. 60 minutes X 5 days a week at the gym on various group sessions or walking around my neighborhood!
    Woot! Woot! I am ready :smiley:zbfjzcqj30sk.png
    :-)
  • mezera2004
    mezera2004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in- I just started and could use some motivation ☺️to get moving! I would like to lose 10 lbs and lower my resting heart rate.
  • ndtime21
    ndtime21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. New to this. My goal is to workout 30 min a day. Even if its just walking.
  • NuJean
    NuJean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge
  • cbeck130
    cbeck130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Okay! We are roughly a day away from starting. I have sent everyone on this thread an invite to the group. It's also public and you can find it by searching for the same title. :) I look forward to feeling better and staying on track with you all!!
  • ShelleyMJ46
    ShelleyMJ46 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to lose 10lbs and get back in the gym at least 3 days a week. My 1st challenge and I NEED it!
  • amyaddison79
    amyaddison79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to log my calories everyday whether it's good or bad and lose 10 lbs.
  • srclissold5576
    srclissold5576 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!...first challenge too...i want to have no sugar binges! And to lose 8lbs would be good too!
  • dlmaria03spir
    dlmaria03spir Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! My goal is at least 30 minutes of excercise 6 days a week! I want to strengthen my body so no more loose muscle. Preferably I'd like lose 3 kg but have really hard time losing weight.