Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

July 24th- 6 Week Challenge- Just Start Moving!

Replies

• djduncangirl
    djduncangirl Posts: 2 Member
    My goal is to stay under 50 carbs a day and reach 10,000 steps each day.
  • zengirl193
    zengirl193 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in. My goal is to lose 10 lbs and to walk 5 times a week as well as to add some strength training 3 times a week.
  • pinata1120
    pinata1120 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in! Goal-gym 5 days a week and log everyday!
  • MochiLuv
    MochiLuv Posts: 30 Member
    Hi everyone, I would like to join in as well. My 6 week goals include daily exercise (walk/run mostly), cutting sugar and cutting down to one glass of wine per day. I'm wanting to lose approximately 50 pounds total and would like to shed 10-12 pounds in 6 weeks. This is my springboard challenge after falling off the wagon for several months of saying "I don't care anymore". I lied to myself to justify my complacency. I really do care and want to change my habits and get healthier.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    I'm in! My goal is to lose these last five lbs and to eat the actual recommended daily serving of vegetables.
  • carternoel4747
    carternoel4747 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in I want to lose 10 lbs
  • ChiaPetters
    ChiaPetters Posts: 17 Member
    Count me in I'll try to bike around 80+ miles a week for 6 weeks.
  • Pagehemphill
    Pagehemphill Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in! Goal is to lose under 210.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    edited July 2017
    Count me in..... :smile: :smile:
    Good luck to all of us...
  • JaeWeezy
    JaeWeezy Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to be in! My goal is to track every day for 6 weeks and get at least 30 minutes of activity everyday. I feel like I have spent the last 3 years on my but and I need help!

• DeonnaLaShena
    DeonnaLaShena Posts: 1 Member
    Great, this will keep me accountable...I'm in!!
    I want to lose at least 1.5 lbs per week. I'll be treadmill running 3 times a week, swimming twice a week, and cycling once a week.
  • srclissold5576
    srclissold5576 Posts: 5 Member
    Good luck everyone <3
  • tracyj1247
    tracyj1247 Posts: 22 Member
    I will love to join this challenge and lose 2 pounds a week and exercise 5 days a week.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Love to join this challenge. Will aim high with 10 lbs in 6 weeks and 10,000 steps at least twice a week.
  • Arctic_Chick
    Arctic_Chick Posts: 27 Member
    6 Week Goals:
    - lose 14 pounds in 6 weeks
    - track food everyday in MFP app
    - work out at least 4 days a week
    - have breakfast for dinner at least 5 times/wk
    - try not to eat anything more than a light snack after 8pm

• pinata1120
    pinata1120 Posts: 16 Member
    you guys I had started going back to the gym last week and committed myself to working out 5 days a week AND I did it!!! Seriously, this is such a NSV for me!! We can do this!!!
  • Sysmassage
    Sysmassage Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in my goal is to eat healthy and lose 15 pounds in 6 to 8 weeks
  • Elisasu1234
    Elisasu1234 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm in, my goal is to workout for 6 days each week and at LEAST get 8 hrs of sleep a day
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    I'm in. My goal for the 6 weeks is to lose 5 pounds AND exercise 4 times + per week without eating back all the calories (started gaining slowly when I did this). I got within 2 pounds of my goal weight and started exercising more to feel and be healthier but found myself hungrier and eating more which caused a small weight gain (that and eating/drinking on vacation).
  • Arctic_Chick
    Arctic_Chick Posts: 27 Member
    edited July 2017
    Weighed in this morning...

weight.png

But didn't get a chance to work out...