July 24th- 6 Week Challenge- Just Start Moving!

Options
124»

Replies

• Hilarypelican
    Hilarypelican Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    cbeck130 wrote: »
    Okay! We are roughly a day away from starting. I have sent everyone on this thread an invite to the group. It's also public and you can find it by searching for the same title. :) I look forward to feeling better and staying on track with you all!!

Sorry, I'm new to this app...I would like to join this challenge though. Where do I go?
  • Arctic_Chick
    Arctic_Chick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Worked out today... I'm out of town but managed to hop on the hotel treadmill to burn 447 calories... (goal is to run 20miles by July 31)

exercise.png

• cbeck130
    cbeck130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    cbeck130 wrote: »
    Okay! We are roughly a day away from starting. I have sent everyone on this thread an invite to the group. It's also public and you can find it by searching for the same title. :) I look forward to feeling better and staying on track with you all!!

Sorry, I'm new to this app...I would like to join this challenge though. Where do I go?

I will invite you but you can also search for it under groups. It's the same title as this message thread. :)
  • MrBorge93
    MrBorge93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in my goal is to drop 20 pounds I'm about 340 I'll post weight tommrow.

Currently I started lifting 4 days a week and cardio 7 days a week with 2k calorie diet and a strict supplement stack.
  • Kcassie5
    Kcassie5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Goal: lose at least 5 lbs
  • tracyj1247
    tracyj1247 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My goal is to lose 2 pounds ever 7 days and lose 10 pounds in 30 days.
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Exercised today for 30 min on elliptical. 3 more times this week to meet goal.
  • Arctic_Chick
    Arctic_Chick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning... still on track!
    Goal is to lose 14 pounds by end of August...

weight.png

• dreamx7
    dreamx7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Last week: 124
    This week: 124

I didn't lose weight, but I didn't gain ether. I also ran in a pair of shorts I couldn't fit in a month ago and didn't experience any chaffing which to me is a big win!