New Relationship & Issues With It...

Options
1235»

Replies

• _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    what is making this decision so difficult? is the D that good? how long were you single before you two started dating? just wondering cause I personally would punt the guy and I'm a desperate slore

Hey there.. How desperate are you??

Not nearly desperate enough
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't try to find reasons or excuses for his behaviour. He is lying and more than once. You know how this makes you feel, upset, confused etc. It's not going to get better better. Do you want to feel like you have to play detective in this relationship? That's not normal. You can find someone with whom you won't feel like you have to do that.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm going to sound crazy here but I don't think it's weird to see what your exes are up to on Facebook. Hell, I sometimes search for my husband's exes pages so that I can affirm that yes, I am still better than them.

What's weirdest to me is that if that is the real reason for the fake profile, why did he do that in the first place? Did he want to catfish her? Was he afraid he'd accidentally like a photo?

OR! How did you meet? Maybe his name really is Brad.

I thought this too, maybe OP is friends on facebook with the fake profile :D and brad is the real thing
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm going to sound crazy here but I don't think it's weird to see what your exes are up to on Facebook. Hell, I sometimes search for my husband's exes pages so that I can affirm that yes, I am still better than them.

What's weirdest to me is that if that is the real reason for the fake profile, why did he do that in the first place? Did he want to catfish her? Was he afraid he'd accidentally like a photo?

OR! How did you meet? Maybe his name really is Brad.

This is my favorite thing for days and days.

But probably, he didn't block HER. SHE blocked HIM. That's why he needed a fake facebook to see her stuff.