• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    7/20 - 143.4 at 5:00 a.m.
    7/21 - 143.0 at 6:00 a.m

SW: 192.2

Goal: 135.0

Day / Weight / Comments

7/22 - 144.2 at 5:00 a.m. **sigh** tough strength workout yesterday...maybe??
    7/23 - 144.6
    7/24 - 145.6 at 7:00 a.m. did it myself!
    7/25 - 146.2 at 5:00 a.m. " " " !
    7/26 - 145.8 at 5:00 a.m.
    7/27 - 144.6 at 5:00 a.m.
    7/28 - 145.6 at 5:00 a.m.
    7/29 - 145.6 at 5:00 a.m.
    7/30 - 144.2 at 5:00 a.m.
    7/31

Chris
  • nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Average Weight Round 10: 133.06
    Starting Weight: 132.4
    Goal Weight: 131

7/22: 133.2
    Ate healthy yesterday. Went to a concert with my husband and a group of friends and we walked around downtown. Didn't drink. Gained weight. Oh well.
    7/23: 133
    Didn't eat much yesterday because I was stressed and constipated. Feeling better today. Going to sleep over at a girl friend's house tonight so I'm sure we will eat junk food. I'll try to keep it to a minimum though.
    7/24: Went to a Friend's House, No Scale
    7/25: 133
    After a sleepover with a friend, I did not gain any weight. I'll count that as a win. Going on vacation tomorrow. Fortunately it's a walkable city. Unfortunately everyone going (besides my husband and I) is obese. Won't have a scale to keep me accountable.
    7/26: 133
    Yesterday I did 15 mins of HIIT. While on vacation, I plan on doing at least 30 mins of swimming or 15 mins of HIIT every day. We are in the roadster so we weren't able to pack a lot (i.e. I had to choose between 2 bathing suits and 2 sports bras) meaning most of my workouts will be water related.
    7/27: No Scale
    7/28 No Scale
    7/29: No Scale
    7/30: 135.2
    Sabotaged myself on vacation. 4 days of bad eating habits. I can't spend time with unhealthy people. Even though I was active it wasn't enough. This is why it is important for me to weigh myself everyday. I'm really trying hard to not beat myself up.
    7/31

Sometimes, life just need to be enjoyed, and that's what you did. You'll bounce back.
  • nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    ehseeker wrote: »
    Beginning weight: 202 lbs
    SW for my R1/your Round 8: 195 lbs
    SW for my R2/Your Round 9: 190 lbs
    SW for my R3/Your Round 10: 190 lbs (blah)
    SW for my R4/Your Round 11: 187.6 lbs
    GW for this Round: 186 (I'll be back to the weight I was when my husband first met me 10 years ago.)
    Ultimate GW: 125 lbs.

7/22 187: Walked quite a bit yesterday. I actually did more than my daily steps. :) I did decrease my calories a little throughout the day because I had a planned evening out with 5 of my friends and former colleagues at Applebees. I wanted to make sure that I could enjoy my dinner without worrying too much about my calorie consumption. I thought about canceling even though it was in the making for about a month due to family circumstances, but my husband insisted that I go. I am glad I did. I needed that mental break. I did enjoy it, and I stuck to my diet with steak, steamed broccoli, and water. Yes, it's red meat, and no, I don't eat it often. I stick to white, but red meat is good for my HDL, and I have to boost that up. I didn't eat any breads, even though broccoli does have carbs in it, and I stuck to water. :) I even skipped dessert and appetizers.

7/23 186.2 I denied myself pizza and instead made a quesadilla. Yes, it was still carbs AND bread, but since it's a tortilla, it was less. :) I even made a low carb dessert, and it was awesome! First time in a month and a half that I allowed myself something sweet, but I did it the right way. :)

7/24 186 ✔ I was really hungry yesterday, and I felt that way pretty much the entire day. It was so hard not to go and scrounge around in the fridge for more and more food or even to have a late night snack. I hope this weight holds. It was my goal for this challenge, and I'm now back to my premarital weight. :)

7/25 185.8 I started the 7-day walking plan yesterday, and I increased my steps by 500 from the goal Samsung Health had set for me. My legs are killing me today! I surpassed by goal by 1,500 steps. I'm usually out biking, but I wanted to shake it up. My body was getting adjusted to it, and when that happens, it's hard to keep losing (from what I read). So, here I am...trying something new for the week. :)

7/26 185.4 I put in my full 40 minutes for my walking plan yesterday, drank 48 oz. of water, and put in an extra 2500 steps to boot. :) I also tried out a quick and easy new recipe called "nice" cream on my kids to see if they enjoyed the ice cream that was on so good for your body instead of your booty. It was a hit!

7/27 184.6 This is not a number I expected to see this morning. :) It was a date night with my hubby, but I stuck to my diet at the restaurant. I completed my 3rd day of the walking plan, and I went over my steps by 2000+.

7/28 184.4 Not much of a loss, but I've made great progress this week. I'll definitely take it! :) I did my 4th day of my walking plan and put in 10,000 steps. Stayed under my calorie intake for the day too.

7/29 184.8 I'm up a little. :( I'm not surprised either because I practically slept through the entire night, and I usually don't eat past 6, but it was around 8 when I was able to have dinner. Granted, I ate a salad, but it was late. I completed my day 5 walk, and I had over 13g steps in. It was a busy, busy day preparing my kids to go back to school Monday.

7/30 184 lbs Woo Hoo!!!! I needed that last little bit to reach an 18lb loss! This may be TMI, but I've lost 2 bra sizes during this journey so far. I am thrilled to no end. They made my back hurt.

7/31

Interesting about bra sizes. When I worked with a trainer, he said it's important for women to do exercise to strengthen their upper back for that very reason: they are carrying extra (?) weight in the front. He said it was a part - along with bone density - for the 'dowager's hump'.

Really? I didn't know it could cause that in part. It would make sense. I was an E cup, and although my husband thinks that is awesome...I did not. I'm loving the smaller size. Lol