What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• wgaue
    wgaue Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    mac & cheese. The cheesier the better.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Pizza, so I try to only eat it once every month or less. Also ice cream from DQ, so I only allow myself to have it once or twice a year.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    if I have chipotle today I will want it again tomorrow and then the next day and the next so I just don't even go
  • anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    chips
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it, probably strawberry cream cheese on bread!! Or breakfast cereals... those are quite addicting. That's why I don't really buy them anymore; actually, I don't buy anything that makes me want to keep eating even after I've had enough, which is practically all "junk" foods.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Almond butter >.< though at the moment wanting to stay away from sugary foods. (Feeling ill from chocolate chip pancakes)
  • micqs
    micqs Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Veggie Straws, Lindt Truffles, Pickles, and Cereal!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Pizza and pasta. I don't keep either in my house unless it's in Lean Cuisine form and even that is limited.
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    French Fries. They are my weakness so I just don't order them.
  • wolfie640
    wolfie640 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sweet tooth but can generally resist all but hand made fudge!
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    cereal or granola parfaits..I find it extremely hard not to have my frozen berries, source yogurt and granola parfaits in the morning. when i run out of one ingredient It screws up my whole food plans for the day. ><
  • _Clarana_
    _Clarana_ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yoghurt (dairy, soy's fine)
    Biscuits
    Crackers
    Potato-ey things
    Cereal
    Basically anything wheat based. Giving up wheat and sugar, i.e. stupid carbs, is the goal. Breaking the bread addiction was the best thing I ever did.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    My body is so offended at being a lower weight than it's seen in 15 years that pretty much anything remotely palatable is hard to walk away from. I'm actually sitting here resisting the urge to go have a tablespoonful of molasses. So delicious! Not a sugar source I've ever heard anyone claim to have problems with. I thought it would be safe in smoothies and baking, and it's a good source of iron, but I might have to rethink that!