You are amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • Kennyamaha
    Kennyamaha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes Good Job.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    That took so much commitment, Ray. You have worked hard and you're seeing the results. Keep up the great work!! You're taking back your life :)
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. In case you need MORE some support on your journey. You are an inspiration, and I wish you the best!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    amazing work you have put in with fantastic results well done
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Keep swinging at the fences ray....Trust me us big dudes know what you are going thru....You got this my man.... I'm down 40 pounds from 440 to 390 I have not been under 4bills In a very very long time.
    Get that *kitten* done my boy....
    Keep focused.
    Mad respect to you.
  • rawfruitvegH20
    rawfruitvegH20 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW that is a amazing success story....you are giving me courage to drop 100 pds i need to i also will be making friends with my tape measure i have been a foodie all my life and will be working out to dvds on utube for seniors and yes vegies are my friend...not something to shove on the side of the plate when i am stuffing myself with carbs..thanks for giving an old wmn hope..bless you..congrads..
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Raymond, there are lots of folks here that have succeeded in losing multiple hundreds of pounds. MFP is a huge community of folks who believe and have proven it is possible. Just today, there's a posting on the "Success Stories" forum of someone who went from close to 500 pounds down to 200 pounds. I'm working on losing 150 pounds myself.

You are right about logging being so important. We gain weight from eating too much. Moving too little has less of an effect but it helps to move more, as you are finding. At its base, weight control is simply a case of calorie control. Eating fewer calories than you burn is how to lose weight. Health takes eating a well-balanced diet.

You are definitely started on the right path. Now you can fine tune what you are doing to make sure your progress continues and your health is paramount. Keep us all posted on your progress (and struggles, too). We're here to help each other!
  • toniquabj25
    toniquabj25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    U can do it just trust that u can do it and watch God give u the strength that u need to finish the race.