Longest Consecutive Day Logging Streak!?

Options

Replies

• dude8
    dude8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

1996 DAY
    STREAK
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    3437 today. I have met and become close friends with several people from here.
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    2225 today, should be 3800 something but the wifi didn't work at the hotel I was staying at on vacation years back.
  • danstewartmartin
    danstewartmartin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    343 days as of today, and I started at over 310, and am 257 pounds today. I could lose faster, but at the rate I'm going, I'll be at my goal weight of 200 pounds somewhere between Christmas and next Easter. That's over 110 pounds that took me 20 years to put on, and will have gone away in 2. I can live with that progress.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Today is my day #2787 but i do have PALS that I met here with higher consecutive day counts, I am missing about 4 or 5 months when I'd only log on from an older phone and didn't realize the app had a count accumulating for each member.

Good luck to everyone as we try for better health and more accountability. :)B):)
  • Chooklet57
    Chooklet57 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1758 for me. Feeling good as at least Im accountable!
  • cnanababy
    cnanababy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    198 days this time around. I am 14 lbs shy of my goal. What do you do then? How many calories per day can you have to maintain? Do you guys still log after you meet your goals?
  • LINIA
    Options
    @cnanababy

Maintaining is not as easy as losing---a huge number of people start to regain. You are asking the million dollar question, how does one keep the weight off?
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    3102 today.
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Do ya'll never go camping or a day without your phone or internet? That's just wild to me.
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    1241 days and nights :-) 156 pounds lost. Just turned a year older, but feel younger than I have in a long time. I am in my 50's now and there is no holding me back. Maintaining for the next 1241 days and thereafter.
  • LukesGreenMilk
    LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My current streak, 67 days. 20 pounds lost.
  • LukesGreenMilk
    LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Do ya'll never go camping or a day without your phone or internet? That's just wild to me.

Haha same here, like a vacation weekend or somewhere like a wedding, I can't track all that!
  • dandamelvin
    dandamelvin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1662 for me today. :)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options

I do software development and support and I am expected to be available 24/7 (yes, even on vacation)...

my streak is currently 2319
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    6hw9msrsh5nz.png
    I'm right there with you, CCRDRAGON
  • FinelyFermented
    FinelyFermented Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Right!?!?! I'm on day 6, maybe 9. Who knows
  • LINIA
    Options

Well my DH and I have traveled from FL to Las Vegas, Washington DC, Delaware and even to Cuba —- yes, had internet access each time.

On a camping trip, I’ve known ppl to leave their logging info with a couple close friends or neighbors. ✈️📲
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options

I don’t go like an hour without my phone LOL. In my 8 1/2 years here, the closest I’ve come to not having internet access in some form or another was at the Grand Canyon - which has surprisingly limited cell service (at the rim-in the village-obviously there’s none down into the canyon) and WiFi at only a few locations in the village. Campgrounds I’ve been to have had WiFi (and cell service). I got lost at the bottom of a dam on a wayward hiking trip-still had cell service.

So idk. Maybe it’s where I live/spend my time? But I’ve not gone 24 hours without access to internet in at least a decade. Probably longer.

I’ve lost a lot of weight and recognize that logging food is (and will forever remain) an integral part of my weight management plan. It’s not really an optional activity for me. I can log most of what I eat from my existing foods even if I didn’t have internet. I don’t log on to up my streak-I log on to log my food.
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    3107 days! Started in December 2011.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!