What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Switch to liquid Hershey's syrup???
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    rdevol wrote: »
    Switch to liquid Hershey's syrup???

That would be even worse to clean up. I guess it's time to break out the vacuum cleaner.
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Bad pain in both my feet and legs.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    kimothy38 wrote: »
    My personal trainer is moving overseas in a few months. I'm sad. He's been such a huge support for me and a good friend. I will miss him terribly.

I'm having deja vu. I feel like I read this before.

I'm having deja vu. I feel like I read this before.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    @millea84: Sorry you are going through so many stressful things right now. I'll send a prayer up that things will get better!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My tooth was Extracted last night & I have to sit at work for 8 hours on the phone and listen to patient complain :|
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bruby28 wrote: »
    That feeling you get like you should weigh yourself bc you feel like you've lost another 4 lbs, and you step on the scale and you're the exact same when you've been working your *kitten* off and staying under calorie goal :(

Or worse..I felt super slim yesterday, hopped on scales and weighed 2lb heavier. :/
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    People picking on my beloved @MeeseeksAndDestroy

Really..I know someone who knows some, pm me names for kneecapping.
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    That feeling you get like you should weigh yourself bc you feel like you've lost another 4 lbs, and you step on the scale and you're the exact same when you've been working your *kitten* off and staying under calorie goal :(

Or worse..I felt super slim yesterday, hopped on scales and weighed 2lb heavier. :/

At least I know I'm not the only one . I'll blame it on water retention
  • bruby28
    Options
    I just cleaned and the house is a mess again
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am not grateful for the fact that I went for a jog and got stuck in the rain.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Im hoping thats what it was..was pretty damn disappointing, thought I was going to see an all time low, really felt great, till I hopped on the scales.. lying *kitten* :laugh:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm not grateful for lonely dinner time.
  • bruby28
    Options

Im hoping thats what it was..was pretty damn disappointing, thought I was going to see an all time low, really felt great, till I hopped on the scales.. lying *kitten* :laugh:

Bahaha I actually talk to the scale . Well *kitten* you too then !
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2017
    Options

Bahaha I actually talk to the scale . Well *kitten* you too then !

I put mine in the corner for timeout till it can be nice to me :laugh:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hubs complained all week that the kids are out of town and we haven't done anything together. I bought movie tickets for tonight even if it means I will only end up getting 3 hours of sleep before work tomorrow. Now he is bitching about having to go to a movie and is being a poop head. I can never win and he wonders why I gave up months ago.