What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Fat. Fat always sucks.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    When someone takes a bite of something I planned to eat and logged it already. *kitten* you.

What an asshat
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My foot has been bothering me for almost a week. It's messing with my workouts!
  • beepbopbeepbop
    beepbopbeepbop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    People who have no heart or kindness in them. Some people just don't understand doing the right thing just out of human decency.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    My colleague bringing packets of sweets to work everyday, left out on the desk for sharing

It's someone's birthday in the office and there is cheesecake. I love cheesecake but I don't know how many calories is in it so I don't want to run the risk of going over. :(
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I took a drink of coffee while driving on the highway and somehow managed to inhale some of it before i could swallow it, so i was gagging repeatedly trying to alleviate the urge to cough so i could actually swallow my drink. This backfired and i ended up basically puking coffee into my hand while my kids were screaming in the backseat and we were hurtling down the highway.

So that was neat.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I took a drink of coffee while driving on the highway and somehow managed to inhale some of it before i could swallow it, so i was gagging repeatedly trying to alleviate the urge to cough so i could actually swallow my drink. This backfired and i ended up basically puking coffee into my hand while my kids were screaming in the backseat and we were hurtling down the highway.

So that was neat.

That does sound really fun! At least you didn't have to burp while you were choking/coughing. That shiznit hurts.

Don't ask how I know.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

So that was neat.

That does sound really fun! At least you didn't have to burp while you were choking/coughing. That shiznit hurts.

Don't ask how I know.

Yes, but does doing so ruin the interior of your car?? :lol:

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

..... is anyone else aroused by this?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

So that was neat.

Don't ask how I know.

Smartest thing I ever did was switch to leather interior in my car! Well, except when it's super hot out and I am wearing shorts. But no more seat stains!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

..... is anyone else aroused by this?

Pass

okay, score so far:

aroused: 2

not aroused: zero

.... I see a trend.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

So that was neat.

Don't ask how I know.

did he keep holding your head in place?

That's completely different. And welcomed. o:)B)
  • caco_ethes
    Options

So that was neat.

Don't ask how I know.

Smartest thing I ever did was switch to leather interior in my car! Well, except when it's super hot out and I am wearing shorts. But no more seat stains!

I used to have leather before that jerk Dave Ramsey convinced me to get an older car. Now look at me, puking and what all.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

So that was neat.

Don't ask how I know.

But no more seat stains!

oh, those; yeah..... um, I remember those.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options

So that was neat.

Don't ask how I know.

I used to have leather before that jerk Dave Ramsey convinced me to get an older car. Now look at me, puking and what all.

Ha! Damn it Dave!
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drink more water. I'm not grateful for having to pee every 10 minutes because of it.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I am ungrateful that I can't have nice things because my cat will pee on them.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I needed this thread yesterday. Yesterday I had all these plans to play with my kids outside because it was such a nice day. Then I got a blistering migraine and couldn't do anything. And then when I got home, I had to do laundry and dishes (like no clean spoons in the house level)...except the water coming out of our taps was black because of recent road work going on...so...grrr... I'm expecting the same tonight as well (minus the migraine hopefully), but I'm picking up dinner and going out painting with my kids instead and saying f- that, ha!