What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    For those phone calls that ALWAYS come through when you're trying to have alone time.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm still concerned about that spider I saw. (Page 1)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Spiders
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer is moving overseas in a few months. I'm sad. He's been such a huge support for me and a good friend. I will miss him terribly.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Beggars in the street harassing me for money on my way into work in the morning. I'm cold, I'm tired & the last thing I need is someone rattling a cup at my face shamelessly asking for my hard earned dollar. Get a job !! Plus the fact you can't confront them for the fear of them attacking you with the help of their beggar friends. It should be illegal
    A little charity goes a long way.

I'm a very charitable person but in a lot of cases the begging is simply to fund a drink or drug problem. They expect people to simply hand them over money. It's not right. Your basically funding someone's addiction, that ain't charity

Then don't give money. Give food, water. Not everyone that asks for something is an addict.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Moving sucks.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Cattiness.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    kimothy38 wrote: »
    My personal trainer is moving overseas in a few months. I'm sad. He's been such a huge support for me and a good friend. I will miss him terribly.

I'm having deja vu. I feel like I read this before.
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I went over my calorie goal 2 beers ago
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Typos like grate and great
  • Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    AfterPay
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Politics Everywhere
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    OPP. I can't explain it.

You down with OPP, yeah you know me!
    Who's down with OPP, every last homey!

Yeah, thanks. I will be singing that all day now.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Car repair will set me back over 200 bucks and three or four hours sitting in their office with a five year old while they work on it because I only have the one car currently. Fun times.
  • smc92079
    smc92079 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My dad died two years ago today. Today sucks.
  • 150_lbs_by_2019
    150_lbs_by_2019 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sodium... Sodium sucks.

I am so over all these foods having so much sodium. Is it really necessary for these companies to add so much salt to their foods? And to make matters worse, all that "healthy" processed food might have lower fat or calories, but they add a ton of sodium and sugar!!!

I can do great hitting all my other macros, but sodium defeats me all the time. I spend so much time logging my food, just to see what I'm allowed to eat for that day, that by the time I've figured out if I can have a piece of Canadian bacon or a piece of toast, it's already time for lunch.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    smc92079 wrote: »
    My dad died two years ago today. Today sucks.

I'm sorry hun. That's never easy (hugs)
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has been really late for work lately. :/ I just want him to get the there on time. I am worried that he might get in trouble. I am just so stressed out right now. I don't think he has been on time for the past two weeks. He also had to call off a couple of times because of illness. He has gut problems, which I think is inflammatory bowel disease (but he won't see a doctor.) I think he is getting really burnt out from work. I love him a lot, but I am just so frustrated with the situation. :'(
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I am not grateful and it sucks to work with someone who's ego is out of control huge, and it shouldn't be.
    She is awful at her job and I wish I could tell her.
    She needs to be knocked down a couple of notches.