What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options
beepbopbeepbop
beepbopbeepbop Posts: 12 Member
So what sucks about today? Let it go here. Complaints, *kitten* and grudges? Tell us about it so we can feel like we are having a better day than you are.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I saw a spider.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    That i still have an open wound 12 weeks post op. It keeps growing hyper granulation tissue and I keep getting it burned off with silver nitrate :(
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Coffee burnt my tongue
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tomorrow's my anniversary and it looks like I'm not getting a fancy anniversary date dinner this year. Too much going on.

We might go out Monday, but it's just not the same.

ETA: I'm TOTALLY grateful for the husband and the anniversary. I'm a lucky girl. Just whining about the petty *kitten*.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    waiting.

......... dammit.
  • smc92079
    smc92079 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Having the realization that a long time friend is not really a friend at all.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I've had a muscle spasm in my shoulder for 2 months and it hurts like a *kitten*. I just started on prednisone and this morning at work I really needed painkiller. Checked online for drug interactions and discovered I'm not supposed to take ibuprofen with it...which is all I have with me at work. So now my co-workers get to smell the alluring aroma of Icy Hot.
  • Wrongleverkronk
    Wrongleverkronk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am NOT grateful for the rain today. I know we need it. Im even excited I dont have to water my gardens.
    But I dyed my hair yesterday and flat ironed it today and now its going to become a lovely frizzy mess.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I am not grateful for how slowly the clock is moving today.
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My heart still hurts :(
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night and my husband has Fridays off, so when I get home hes always ready to go do something and I just want to lay down and relax for like five minutes but I never get too :|
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Anonymous Flag abusers.

Post Repor.....

nah, never mind

.... what are you wearing?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I haven't had my hair done since mid December last year and it looks like *kitten*.
    And also this:
    Banned members returning.

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    There's a knot under my left shoulder that's been there for weeks. It's not bad enough to go to a masseur and not well enough to forget about. Not thankful at all.