Girls feeling when they see a six pack abs good looking guy at gym

01Lucifer
01Lucifer Posts: 18 Member
So here it is all men wants to know that how u all girls/ladies feel when u see a cool hunk who have maintained a good body with six pack abs.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Perhaps Mrs. B was saying this because I was muy gordo at the time, but she evinced a visceral repugnance at the sight of shirtless men like that.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Perhaps Mrs. B was saying this because I was muy gordo at the time, but she evinced a visceral repugnance at the sight of shirtless men like that.

If a guy is walking around the gym without a shirt, no matter what he looks like, it's an instant turn off for me.

What if he's in the lap pool & looks like a damn beached whale... Never mind don't answer. LOL
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Momepro wrote: »
    Meh. Honestly, never liked the look. Slim and toned is nice, but weird, bumpy abs is a bit much , and super muscles, especially with big ropey veins is just creepy and gross to me.

Mmm...I like a vascular dude.
  • FireTurtle75
    Yeah, I actually won't even swim in the pool without a shirt. I will even wait until the lap pool outside is empty before getting in & always pick the lane farthest from the window where the indoor pool is too on the off chance that someone might walk past on the inside & look out. No one ever even walks past that window either.
    Yeah, I'm pretty *kitten* weird & insecurity is a *kitten*. LOL
  • FireTurtle75
    I pretty much do. I get in, blow through my 30 or 45 minute set, whichever I'm doing that day, and get the heck out. Same with my workout in the gym, but it's not as awkward because wearing a shirt in there is normal. LOL