I want more late 20's, early 30's gals on my team!!

Replies

• BrittneyBroussard
    BrittneyBroussard Posts: 88 Member
    I added a few of you but feel free to add me :)) 27 lost 50 starting weight was 225...im honestly unsure exactly what my goal weight is right now. Used to be 125 (what "they" say im supposed to be)buuut im thinking around 140 now bc im toning and liking where its going lol
  • 30missa
    30missa Posts: 18 Member
    Hello I'm 33, 5'2 and have around 42-56lbs to lose. Would love to get to know people who have the same / similar goal. I'm currently doing a low carb, high fat, high protein diet. I have lost around 12lbs so far but need motivation. Feel free to add me ladies
  • 30missa
    30missa Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2017
    cbuckner5 wrote: »
    I'm 28 and have 46 pounds to go (14.2 lost so far). SW = 195 / CW = 180.8. I'm 5'7" but I have a small frame. My goal weight is 135 mainly because that's when I get to wear the cute clothes in my closet again. I'd be ok starting the maintain cycle at 140 - 145 though to start focusing on strength training more seriously.

I'd love for people to add me. I check in everyday and will work to motivate you! My profile may be covered in cats but that's mainly a joke. I do not log my exercises on here because I find that exercise machines exaggerate calories burned. I workout 5 times a week with 2 sessions of strength training using Tony Horton's P90 DVD and 3 sessions of cardio using the gym.

While I have 46 pounds to go I have a short term goal of losing 6 pounds before August 31st because of Dragon*con.

Edit: How in the world do you add people on here?

Click on the persons name and then click on their picture and you should be able to send a friends request. Hope that helps
  • court_alacarte
    court_alacarte Posts: 219 Member
    edited August 2017
    Fresh into 29 and working to lose 43 lbs!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    29 and want to lose about 20 more pounds.
  • NR81206
    NR81206 Posts: 54 Member
    Hey!! I'm 27! I've lost 22 pounds so far, looking to lose 20-25 more#!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    27 here, feel free to add me! I don't have a lot to lose, but working on recomp and training for a half marathon. Would love to have friends in the same age range!
  • visualizefit
    visualizefit Posts: 26 Member
    I would also love more people my age on my feed! :) Feel free to add me!

Starting weight: 235
    Current weight: 219
    Goal weight: 140/150

I strength train at least twice a week and cycle at the gym at least the same. I've logged on and off for ages and just came back from a year slump! Going strong right now!
  • lisalombardi49
    lisalombardi49 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey girls. I am 30. I am a mom of 2 lil girls. I need help being held accountable. I am so good for 1 week. Then the weekend comes and i have to start over. Anyone does have that problem too??

I would love to have some friends on here to share recipes, motivate me and just keep things interesting for me. I lose focus so fast.

Starting weight =194
    Current weight =177
    Goal weight =around 130. Will gage when I'm closer to a healthy weight :)
  • WickAndArtoo
    Hey girls. I am 30. I am a mom of 2 lil girls. I need help being held accountable. I am so good for 1 week. Then the weekend comes and i have to start over. Anyone does have that problem too??

I would love to have some friends on here to share recipes, motivate me and just keep things interesting for me. I lose focus so fast.

Starting weight =194
    Current weight =177

I'm not so great at weekends either, have you considered setting your calories at maintenance on weekends?

Weekends are the only time I get with my husband, so we usually do fun things like movies and dinners out...I have found that I am much better about sticking to maintenance calories than a deficit on weekends, and don't do the whole "well I blew it I might as well eat whatever I want" thing. It also makes me feel like I didn't blow all my hard work, so I'm motivated to restart on Monday.
  • lisalombardi49
    lisalombardi49 Posts: 4 Member

Starting weight =194
    Current weight =177

I'm not so great at weekends either, have you considered setting your calories at maintenance on weekends?

Weekends are the only time I get with my husband, so we usually do fun things like movies and dinners out...I have found that I am much better about sticking to maintenance calories than a deficit on weekends, and don't do the whole "well I blew it I might as well eat whatever I want" thing. It also makes me feel like I didn't blow all my hard work, so I'm motivated to restart on Monday.

Hope this is how you reply.

That is a great idea. That's the same here. We spend the weekends as a family out and about.

What are maintiance calories though? Or how would I figure out what that would be?? I have never been in the Maintainance zone before lol
  • WickAndArtoo
    @lisanielsen49 maintenance calories are how many calories it's takes to maintain the body weight you are currently at.

So if you are at maintenance for two days you wouldn't gain weight, but you also wouldn't lose any either, it would be basically like pushing the pause button, but you would still pay attention to the calories to an extent, to make sure you weren't eating over that amount (at which point you would gain weight)

You can set your calorie goals to maintenance in the goals section, the same way you set them to whatever your current goal is per week (example if you have it set for a loss of 1lb a week etc). It will then automatically do the math for your stats. Just make sure you enter your current accurate weight, because the amount of calories your body burns changes as your weight changes.
  • nicolemarise
    nicolemarise Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in the same boat! I am 25 years old and finally wanting to commit to a new lifestyle (with a network of positive people to help!)

My goal is 25-30 lbs weight loss. Then to focus on toning muscle (as I'm currently a cardio queen); I am focused on changing my tolmutious relationship with food - creating a more consistent & positive approach to diet and nutrition.

Start weight: 183 lbs
    Goal weight: 150-155 lbs

I would love to meet more people who are going through the same transformation as me! Open for sharing ideas and collaborating with others!
  • backbendy223
    backbendy223 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey I'm 31! I just had baby number three 8 weeks ago. I've lost 30 pounds so far but looking to lose 36 more. Add me!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Hey I'm 30 and I have lost 42 pounds so far- feel free to add me!
  • liadeane13
    liadeane13 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey ladies! I turn 28 this month. SW was 201, CW is 197, GW is 160 (for now) -I am 5'8". I just started a month ago! Would love to have some friends for motivation! Please feel free to add me...I can't figure out how lol
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    27, 6', SW 295, CW 270, GW 180. Feel free to add me
  • SushMathur
    SushMathur Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • msmonicanrobinson
    msmonicanrobinson Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi. 32 here. Needing to lose 50 pounds. Just getting started on low carb high protein. Day 5 and counting. Add me!
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Hi ladies, I'm megan and I just turned 28.
    I have 77lbs to lose, and have lost 11 so far.
    I'd love to have some new friends too.