I want more late 20's, early 30's gals on my team!!

Options

Replies

• esperanzab93
    esperanzab93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 24 and have about 30 to lose. Feel free to message me or add me
  • Fatfurie
    Fatfurie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Girls! Women! Mujeres de mi vida! Let's do this!! I'm looking to loose 20-25lbs. I've been using rhe app consistently for 3 weeks and I've lost 7 so far! I post a lot of stuff and I am very active and love fun workouts. I log all my foods! My diary is your diary if you want to checkout recipes.

You dont have to answer to the thread, if you've got similar goals, just add me! Anyone is welcome honestly, but I just wanted to make a shout out to the chicas!

Hey, I'm late 20s. My goal was to lose 50 and I've lost 30. On my way...
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Also in my late 20s I've been trying to stay consistent on here for about 2 months now even though I added MFP years ago. My ideal weight is a 70 pound loss, however 40 is what I am aiming for.
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'd love some extra support as well - feel free to add me too!

I'm 27 and looking to lose around 40 pounds. I lost about 60 a few years back, but about half of it has slowly crept back. Looking to commit for good this time!
  • Faerin
    Faerin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! :)

I'm 27 and hoping to lose 70+ more lbs. I started on MFP about 2 years ago and lost around 30 lbs., but since then, I lost a lot of motivation and put half of it back on. x.x;

But I'm back and determined to finally take this weight off! :tongue: I'm 5'4" with a larger frame and some decent muscle somewhere underneath all of this. Lol!

I've been overweight pretty much all my life, so I don't really know what it's like to be a healthy weight or to gravitate toward cute clothes or like the way I look in general, and I'm tired of living that way.

I tend to get discouraged with things too easily, so I'm gonna try my best to stick to it this time, and I figure a good support system couldn't hurt. :)

SW: 280 lbs.
    CW: 265 lbs.
    GW: 199- lbs. (I'd just love to see a 1 at the beginning of the scale again. lol!)
  • lailaM83
    lailaM83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    30 years old
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    32 y/o here! Looking to lose about 5 vanity lbs I've gained in the past couple months, but first trying to deal with some bad eating habits that are currently getting in my way!
  • xbrains
    xbrains Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 28! Looking for MFP friends.
  • Fraggle2904
    Fraggle2904 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • technicalmeow
    technicalmeow Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I've lost maybe 8 pounds since I started training two months ago, but now that I've added calorie counting to the process I'm dropping much faster (the last 3 pounds were over the course of the last 9 days or so, which is huge for me). My main goal is to get strong, so I'm probably not losing as much weight as I could, but as long as I ditch the double belly eventually I'll be happy... and dare I dream of a sixpack later down the road?

Feel free to add me! <3
  • steelaxitute2127
    steelaxitute2127 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to have more ladies here to help motivate me! :) #bossbitchesunite
  • Jordan1906
    Jordan1906 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    32 here. Mainly maintaining with a vegetarian diet now
  • 08_GreenEyedMomma
    08_GreenEyedMomma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    32 here! I kind of have a goal weight, 135 but it's not set in stone. That was my weight in high school when I met my husband, and I thought I was fat. :/ 16 years later...and I'm 40lbs over that. 40lbs over 16yrs is easy to ignore. It's only 2.5lbs/yr.

Until you go to a family reunion & hubby's tactless aunt asks if you're having another baby. :( Husband said it was the shirt I was wearing, since it was loose & I have a large chest. He said my shirt did stick out and the loose shirts I've suddenly taken a liking to do make me look bigger than I am. Those loose shirts make me feel less fat though.
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    27 here! Been coming and going to MFP for a while now. Hoping this time it will stick. Feel free to add me! :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Popping in to say I am currently 32. I assume that still counts as early 30's, yes? If not, I must be senile.. or the world has vastly different opinions on age than I do, lol.

Anyway, hope your journey is off to a fantastic start!
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I'm 27 and about halfway through this thing. I've lost 55 lbs and looking to lose another 35-40. I have been using MFP for roughly 310 days and love it. Below are my stats, I also sent you a friend request.

SW: 223.8
    CW: 168.0
    GW: 130-135 (depending on how I feel when I get there)

Height: 5'2"
  • VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome ladies! I still have 30 some pounds to go, feel free to add me!
  • VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    r_ovrbrg83 wrote: »
    How do u add ppl?

Click their picture, then click their name ☺️
  • stef0114
    stef0114 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    31, 5'2", looking to lose 15-20 more lbs - please add me! :)
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I'm 27 and looking to lose about 40ish pounds. I work out almost every day and try my best to log my food daily. Going to add a bunch of you now :) Let's do this!!