Why am I not losing weight

Options
123457»

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I am sure the OP is working very hard in the gym. Twice a day is a major commitment. She should be seeing improvements in her cardiovascular health (no wheezing running up stairs), and some gratifying firming up all around.

HOWEVER if weight loss is the goal, the eating habits will have to change. I am guessing it is in portion control and weighing the food instead of measuring it.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I am sure the OP is working very hard in the gym. Twice a day is a major commitment. She should be seeing improvements in her cardiovascular health (no wheezing running up stairs), and some gratifying firming up all around.

HOWEVER if weight loss is the goal, the eating habits will have to change. I am guessing it is in portion control and weighing the food instead of measuring it.

if she is in fact working out twice a day for an hr or two each time and eating 1200 calories and not eating back exercise calories she is putting stress on her body which can raise cortisol levels which can hinder weight loss as well.not enough calories and too much exercise can also result in injuries.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    .. A thought. OP, are you eating back exercise calories? Are you perhaps overestimaring gym burn?