Temple of Lysistrata

83976950defa5ea1d747ab71c2dd5862--sea-cave-algarve-portugal.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Temple of Lysistrata

I know this is pchopped but I still want to go there. The beaches of Portugal look amazing. This is my goal for 2020.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Forged Steel Rose

57kg6a72d7rh.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    I saw a human of the male variety have a tattoo that said USDA Approved. I thought that was clever, I chuckled internally.

Human males can be hilarious sometimes.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Temple of Lysistrata

I know this is pchopped but I still want to go there. The beaches of Portugal look amazing. This is my goal for 2020.

I find it funny and interesting. The ocean cave itself is amazing, but being a Pchop guy I have LOVED this depiction and wish it was real. But yeah....soooo could do Portugal beaches!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Temple of Lysistrata

I find it funny and interesting. The ocean cave itself is amazing, but being a Pchop guy I have LOVED this depiction and wish it was real. But yeah....soooo could do Portugal beaches!

It would be amazing if it were real, I'd hang out there.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my computer freezes in the middle of a video and the timing is often really great and I sit there for 30 seconds thinking it must be comedic editing but....it's not.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Sometimes my computer freezes in the middle of a video and the timing is often really great and I sit there for 30 seconds thinking it must be comedic editing but....it's not.

Not sure if this was intentional, but if you took one 'A' out of your username it would be the rapper name of the "Cash me outside" girl.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »

Not sure if this was intentional, but if you took one 'A' out of your username it would be the rapper name of the "Cash me outside" girl.

Well, I am just now learning that I misspelled it.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I just fill my cup and eat them like cereal (works well with the mini ones) this is far more interesting though!

mini ones don't come in double stuffed though....
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I just fill my cup and eat them like cereal (works well with the mini ones) this is far more interesting though!

mini ones don't come in double stuffed though....

Isn't that a sad cruel truth!

Mint Oreo Lasagna

qvcriku7ene3.jpg