Options

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

I love this.
    Rents for $50,000. Per day.
    Or $100,000. Weekly rate.
    Tack on another $50,000. for the technician.
    And $25,000. for delivery, setup, tune, and return back to the shop.

Want to rent it out????

Sure. I'm always interested in making a quick buck. I think we'd have to splurge and get the technician tho because if we're paying that kind of money he's going to take requests. Hells Bells and Enter Sandman for starters. What else should he play?

Thunderkiss 65. White Zombie :)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    af6nxgpfiscw.jpeg
    nh27huf5zfn5.jpeg

Rio Celeste, a 14-kilometer river nestled in Costa Rica’s Alajuela province, puzzled scientists up until 4-years ago, as it had an unusual turquoise color.
    A group of scientists from the Universidad the Costa Rica and the Universidad National, took water samples from both Rio Celeste, and discovered that the mysterious color came from a mineral composed of aluminum, silicon and oxygen, called aluminosilicate. When it’s suspended in the water, the reflected sunlight tricks the human eye into seeing a turquoise color.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    5v4zttjnbqg0.jpeg
    9uav6vroq5fn.jpeg

Louisville, KY, is home to the Waverly Hills Sanatorium, which many people believe is one of the most haunted place on earth.
    While the building is now primarily a tourist attraction for those with creepy predilections, it used to be a functioning tuberculosis hospital.

In 1910, when the hospital was established, this meant a place where between 8,000 and 63,000 people died bloody, excruciating deaths, as there would be no real cure for tuberculosis until streptomycin was invented in 1943.
    Because there was no real way to treat tuberculosis while the sanatorium was open, doctors did what they could to treat the illness. While some treatments were pleasant if ineffective, like fresh air, sunshine, rest, and good food, others were basically torture. 

Before the invention of streptomycin, tuberculosis was basically a death sentence.
    This meant that a lot of the people who entered Waverly Hills weren’t leaving alive.
    Bodies had to be disposed of somehow, and staff didn’t want to do it where the patients could see. The solution was a “body chute” or a tunnel that led from the hospital to nearby railroad tracks.
    From there, a motorized rail and cable system lifted the bodies into trains that would take them away.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    ulbn4vv9s8x1.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    n48mns72nj7c.jpeg

Outside of Beijing, past the Great Wall, there is a version of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, complete with cowboys, a church and Route 66 (which doesn't actually run through the actual Wyoming).
    And China's Jackson Hole homes have sold well.
    Realtors showed "Nightline" a home that cost almost $2 million because it's only about an hour and a half away from the Chinese capital.
  • honeybee__12
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Optical Illusions

9msew4t6vgok.jpeg

d5q7klptoh00.jpeg
    That’s a pool of water, not the canyon edge.

jghrlsp0sy9w.jpeg
    The water is actually 370’ deep.
    *EDIT*
    Apparently the water is not 370’ deep in this picture,
    only deeper than it looks. :smile:
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    9d5z3xd2amdc.jpeg

Perspective

pxicaz2gei1t.jpeg
  • cee134
    Options
    g9ftvjhziuol.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    f855l6if3i58.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    mz3gxjz9u96h.jpeg
  • cee134
    Options
    jndkfv8lqlpk.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    jndkfv8lqlpk.jpg

Such an odd picture.
    I’m wondering the situation and why are the majority of cars white?
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    jndkfv8lqlpk.jpg

Such an odd picture.
    I’m wondering the situation and why are the majority of cars white?

I believe that's from one of Japan's Tsunamis.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    f855l6if3i58.jpeg

I imagine the box in the upper right corner has a Bristol accent, and the mop in the center sounds like a Disney movie villain explaining their evil plan to the hero right before the climactic battle.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    f855l6if3i58.jpeg

I imagine the box in the upper right corner has a Bristol accent, and the mop in the center sounds like a Disney movie villain explaining their evil plan to the hero right before the climactic battle.

Lol, yep and the guy top middle is just a tad drunk!! :smiley: