I Have Noticed Many People Returning, Having Regained Their Weight ...

Options

Replies

• Angied725
    Angied725 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I thank each and every one of you who return to MFP and state publicly that you are back for the second, third, or nth time to lose that weight again. I really do thank you. This is my first time using MFP, and I've lost 104 lb in 18 months. Part of it was too fast with too small of a net calories and part of it wasn't. Part of it was not eating exercise calories and part of it was eating more to exercise more. It's been a wild ride and each of you continually inspire me to stay, log, and keep a close watch on my energy balance. Again, thank you.

It's always great to see success stories! You seem to be doing awesome! Keep up the great work, and keep inspiring!!!!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,394 Member
    Options
    So I wrong above that I gained weight back due to some massive downsides in my life and falling into depression. It wasn't too bad though: I only gained back about 17lbs over 6 months (gosh, 6 months being depressed) while having lost about 40 originally. So no big drama.
  • EnderMako1987
    EnderMako1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 192, lost 35lbs. Then I got pregnant. After the pregnancy was over I was at 178lbs. Now I have a diabetes risk so I'm really trying to keep the weight down. I'm down to 173. You just have to stay dedicated while in maintenance.