Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    DFTNicki wrote: »
    Why the crap does it keep snowing here?

because snow does NOT play nice. I think this has been established, hehe. I'm totally done with it and ready to complain about how hot it is in July...

You can’t hate boooth

You can when you have our HUMIDITY! How can one breathe out there? Holy cats... I love being outside, don't get me wrong...but come on! How do you stay cool in the humid-ness....

Water duh

I'm not a fish...haha. and there aren't any beaches near by...boooooo hahaha.
    Why the crap does it keep snowing here?

because snow does NOT play nice. I think this has been established, hehe. I'm totally done with it and ready to complain about how hot it is in July...

You can’t hate boooth

You can when you have our HUMIDITY! How can one breathe out there? Holy cats... I love being outside, don't get me wrong...but come on! How do you stay cool in the humid-ness....

Water duh

I'm not a fish...haha. and there aren't any beaches near by...boooooo hahaha.

uol2gjc6frx5.jpeg
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    tnwowv29vmur.jpg
  • DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    tnwowv29vmur.jpg

This!!! So this!!! I feel ya!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    tnwowv29vmur.jpg

Meanwhile in north Texas it’s a brisk 54.. you mid west cats should migrate south - although like @CaptainFantastic01 says - you can’t also hate the heat - I’ll take 100+ with 96% humidity over the cold all day - I grew up in NE Kansas and don’t miss that crap at all lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Just spent 8 hours linking all my watches together to make a belt...
    It was a waist of time.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the face with a coke???

He’s ok it was a soft drink
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Heard on the news there was a kidnapping at school today -

He woke up around 1
  • cee134
    Options
    Fun Wednesday fact of the day:

Alec Guinness agreed to be in Star Wars (Obi-Wan Kenobi) only after his initial salary was doubled, and that he would receive 2.25% of all gross royalties paid to George Lucas, and never have to make a publicity appearance.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    Did you know The charcoal drawing of a topless Kate Winslet in Titanic was drawn by none other than the director himself, James Cameron.
  • cee134
    Options
    Did you know The charcoal drawing of a topless Kate Winslet in Titanic was drawn by none other than the director himself, James Cameron.

So did she really pose for that or did he use creative licensing?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

So did she really pose for that or did he use creative licensing?

I can't seem to find the actual answer, but it does say that the hands you see drawing are Cameron's.
  • cee134
    Options
    451c6auhydxw.jpg
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    tnwowv29vmur.jpg

Meanwhile in north Texas it’s a brisk 54.. you mid west cats should migrate south - although like @CaptainFantastic01 says - you can’t also hate the heat - I’ll take 100+ with 96% humidity over the cold all day - I grew up in NE Kansas and don’t miss that crap at all lol

And the sun is shining!!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!