Day two master cleanse.

Options
13»

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    @JillianPaige1991

I used to master cleanse. I don't anymore.For the reasons mentioned above and more

-It is easy to gain the weight back
    -The side effects can get severe
    -You lose muscle
    -Your miserable.

What I recommend is 7 day clense from like whole foods or another place. With this you take pills of herbs and extracts, drink lots of water, eat lots of veggies and fruits to aid your body in the cleansing process.

You can still use the master cleanse drink ingredients as an addition to your healthy lifestyle.

Your 4 reasons mention will apply to ANY cleanse. Cleanses are not necessary - Master or otherwise. To think any cleanse is superior to another is just nonsense.
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    @JillianPaige1991

I used to master cleanse. I don't anymore.For the reasons mentioned above and more

-You lose muscle
    -Your miserable.

What I recommend is 7 day clense from like whole foods or another place. With this you take pills of herbs and extracts, drink lots of water, eat lots of veggies and fruits to aid your body in the cleansing process.

You can still use the master cleanse drink ingredients as an addition to your healthy lifestyle.

Your 4 reasons mention will apply to ANY cleanse. Cleanses are not necessary - Master or otherwise. To think any cleanse is superior to another is just nonsense.

Unless it's the Super Saipan Cleanse. It truly is superior.... science, bruh.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    @JillianPaige1991

-You lose muscle
    -Your miserable.

No. If your body needs help "cleansing" itself......you need to see a doctor. Dialysis is effective. A functioning liver and kidneys already get rid of toxins.
  • CindyWard2
    CindyWard2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Quit the cleanse and start eating in a calorie deficit

mic drop
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    @JillianPaige1991 :D:D

-You lose muscle
    -Your miserable.

Yo, in Saipan I climbed coconut trees and ate a lot of young coconut meat....................................it does cleanse. :D:D
    Great way to feed the wildlife when you just use the jungle for the bathroom. But never use taro leaves to wipe your butt.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    @JillianPaige1991 :D:D

-You lose muscle
    -Your miserable.

Yo, in Saipan I climbed coconut trees and ate a lot of young coconut meat....................................it does cleanse. :D:D
    Great way to feed the wildlife when you just use the jungle for the bathroom. But never use taro leaves to wipe your butt.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Hahahahahahahahaha!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    9skqw45pc8wv.jpeg
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    I did a master cleanse this weekend.

I had some bad Mexican food and I've been on the toilet nonstop for the last two days!!! :'(

I am miserable.

The most masterful cleanse I've ever experienced was from eating a bad chicken burrito. I was "cleansing" at both ends for a couple days. As a bonus, vomiting that intensely was a great ab workout too.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

I had some bad Mexican food and I've been on the toilet nonstop for the last two days!!! :'(

I am miserable.

The most masterful cleanse I've ever experienced was from eating a bad chicken burrito. I was "cleansing" at both ends for a couple days. As a bonus, vomiting that intensely was a great ab workout too.

Did you log it as exercise, though? :)
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

I am miserable.

Yes, but how much weight did you lose?