From a 16 to a 6 in less than a year! With Pics!

Options

Replies

• nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I am 5'4" on a good day :)
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Seeing your after pictures literally took my breath away. You look amazing and should be so very proud of yourself! CONGRATS! Thank you for sharing your story with us!!!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look Awesome :)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! You have to be on cloud 9.
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are looking fantastic! I WAS the fat girl in my sisters' wedding pictures... so yeah, good thing you took care of business because it stinks!
  • karlastockham
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing and for adding to my inspiration to achieve the same. You look stunning and should be very proud of yourself! :)
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great job!
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring :)
  • nnelson33
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing, these stories keep me going, I've got a long way to go yet but you've inspired me to carry on, I am diabetic so I understand how hard it is to loose weight, hopefully in a year I will have similar results to you. Thanks for sharing your amazing story :bigsmile:

Girlfriend, you should try High Intensity Interval Training for your insulin resistance (I have it too because of the PCOS). It does wonders because of the afterburn effect :)
  • nnelson33
    Options
    You look positively stunning! You were gorgeous in the before pictures but WOW you really do look amazing. Congratulations and you should be so very proud of all the hard work you have done. Best wishes for a very Happy Healthy and Beautiful YOU:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! That is so sweet and kind :)
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous :smile: and you must feel great, well done x
  • nnelson33
    Options
    So beautiful! I hope you aren't sick of hearing that! :)
    You inspire me and give me hope. You did it, even though the odds were against you. You had a condition that makes it harder to lose weight. I know someone with this same condition and for her, that's her excuse to not even try.
    The odds are not in my favor either, because of my age. I am almost 50. It's not easy, but not impossible. And there's no excuse to just sit back, throw my hands in the air, and say 'it's too hard, I give up.'
    Thank you for sharing! And keep up the good work!

Something I had to say to myself throughout the year was, "well do you want to quit on yourself?" I'll bet ya the answer is always going to be no. Keep on keepin on!
  • nnelson33
    Options
    GREAT job!! I started out at a size 16 as well, and my goal is a size 6. I am taking a year off work to do it... so lucky I have that option!! I'm down 28 lbs, and in a 12 now. 40 more pounds to go, and 6 more months. Your are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

You get to take the year off work to do it??
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look so great!
  • nnelson33
    Options
    Thank you!
  • alexismjohnson09
    alexismjohnson09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on your transformation! You are an inspiration!
  • hopemaree12
    Options
    Wow! i was always skeptical about being able to do this but you started out where i am now and you have really inspired me to continue to keep trying! how long did it take you and how much did you lose all together? im a size 16 now and would love to be your size! amazing!:smile:
  • alexhelena
    alexhelena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and gorgeous dress! :)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You look pretty in the original photos but you look awesomely happy and pretty in the other pics. :smile:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful, in both the before and afters but now you look like you believe in yourself... the look of feeling good about yourself is shining through! Congrats on following through and pushing hard to accomplish your goal:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!