Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in again this week. I'm the the UK so it's actually already Saturday already so I guess I'll start now. I'll post during the day tomorrow to keep you updated. Happy Skinny Saturday to you all :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm in again this week. I'm the the UK so it's actually already Saturday already so I guess I'll start now. I'll post during the day tomorrow to keep you updated. Happy Skinny Saturday to you all :smile: :smile: :smile:

Welcome back Sunshine! Have a wonderful day! Drink that water and get your first workout in early girl! You can do it!:bigsmile:
  • SingingLady54
    Options
    I'm new to MFP....but I'm in!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I am so in!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm new to MFP....but I'm in!

:flowerforyou: Yay! Sing it girl! You can totally do this! Meet here tomorrow to let us know how you are doing and encourage someone else. By the end of the day we will all be singing our happy song! :laugh:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I am so in!!

I am soooooooooooooo with ya! Congrats on your 7 lbs...you are really close to double digits....good job!:happy: Check in tomorrow and let us know how it is going. Set those tennis shoes out tonight so you fall over them in the morning! They are a good reminder of what our focus should be!:heart:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Ah, Skinny Saturday... love it! I'm in! :drinker:
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wait....Wait...!!! Don't leave me behind!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'M ALL IN!!! Saturdays are the hardest days for me! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Kelynn: you always inspire us! Have a wonderful Skinny Sat.! Check in and let us know how it is going! Guzzle that water kiddo!:wink:
  • mjk_418
    mjk_418 Posts: 8
    Options
    Im in... weekends are hard for me to stay focused so this will be good for me.. I will feel like I am working toward something on the weekend. :)
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Wait....Wait...!!! Don't leave me behind!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'M ALL IN!!! Saturdays are the hardest days for me! :flowerforyou:

OK cdsledge....IT IS ON! Let's do it!:wink:
  • Carrie2091
    Options
    As Tone Loc would say...Let's do it!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Im in... weekends are hard for me to stay focused so this will be good for me.. I will feel like I am working toward something on the weekend. :)

MJK: check! She is in! See ya here tomorrow!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    As Tone Loc would say...Let's do it!

Carrie will carry us through! (Sorry sooooooooo corny!:laugh: ) We will root you on Miss Carrie! Check in tomorrow with those tennies on girl!:bigsmile:
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    I AM SOOO IN ON THIS! SATURDAYS ARE THE HARDEST FOR ME!
    i always want to just eat eat eat, even if it is just little snacks all day long.
    As far as doubling my exercise, I'm not really set on a certain time that I do,
    but usually about 60 minutes a day! WOW TO DO 2 HOURS of exercise in one day! HOLY COW!!!
    LETS "DO- ET" as I love to say!

Tomorrow will be interesting! CAn't wait!
  • thompson000
    Options
    Count me in!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I AM SOOO IN ON THIS! SATURDAYS ARE THE HARDEST FOR ME!
    i always want to just eat eat eat, even if it is just little snacks all day long.
    As far as doubling my exercise, I'm not really set on a certain time that I do,
    but usually about 60 minutes a day! WOW TO DO 2 HOURS of exercise in one day! HOLY COW!!!
    LETS "DO- ET" as I love to say!

Tomorrow will be interesting! CAn't wait!

Holy cow is right! I am not sure you should double that girl! Most of us only do 30 minutes or so.....don't push to hard....be healthy and safe dear one! Let's do ET!!!!:tongue:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Count me in!
    You are counted! Let's do it girl!:bigsmile:
  • firemama
    firemama Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Saturdays are the hardest day for me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Saturdays are usually hard for me cause we often go out of town (like next Fri-Sun) but I will do my darnedest to work it out tomorrow!!! See ya in the a.m.!!