Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Replies

• RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Okay Fab.....I'm baaack!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • I reallllllly need this....will keep u posted!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    I'm in!
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Totally in and it won't be hard to double the exercise since I have been slacking for the last 2 weeks! I am going to see a movie tomorrow so doubling the water and eating a good lunch will hopefully overpower my need for popcorn, but I will keep you posted@ Eclipse here I come!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Welcome back Renny and Carolinagirl! Let's rock it out!:smooched:

Blondie, Brunette and firemama....let's kick it up a notch tomorrow! I plan on SWEATIN! :tongue:
  • sharisevario
    sharisevario Posts: 2 Member
    This is my first time on here so i hope i am doing this right. If i am count me in.
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Yes this is a Very Good Idea!!!! I am so so IN!!!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    This is an EXCELLENT idea.... Saturdays are never hard for me though, but i'll support all of y'all I need a skinny Mondays lol I work in an office and get so board sitting there and o fcourse every office has a "store" where they sell cany and chips and soda for CHEAP....thats where I fail.....Saturdays are a blessing with only me and the two kiddos, i control what comes in the house there for much less temptation!!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Well, Saturdays are normally a rest day...BUT, I ate so terrible today that I am feeling the need to get a workout in tomorrow. My plan is to do an hour of cardio :) I'll check in at some point tomorrow!!

Good luck everyone!! :)
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Hi all, I'm new to MFP and saw this thread pop up and had to take a peek. I want to jump right in, so please count me in on this. I really need to jump start my weight loss and this is just the thing to help keep me motivated. I'll check back on you all in the a.m., and good luck to everyone! :-)
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Kelynn: you always inspire us! Have a wonderful Skinny Sat.! Check in and let us know how it is going! Guzzle that water kiddo!:wink:

Aw, aren't you sweet :blushing: Will do, ma'am! I'm on a roll :bigsmile:
  • Count me in!

Fabulousfifty - Even with a cast on,you are :smokin: hot(ON FIRE)! Its hard keeping up with you but Sturday here I come:drinker:
  • quilinna
    quilinna Posts: 7
    think double double

im in =]
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Count me in too babe!! I need a great weekend after the last several weekends I have had. I am off to a good start tonight I walked a very brisk 5 miles!! LETS DO IT!!!!!!!
  • ciaobella47
    ciaobella47 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm in baby! I know I'm going to feel so good after a double workout tomorrow. :)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    I'm in again! Been taking it easy lately & I'm ready to go again! Love me those Skinny Saturdays! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Kelly
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    I need the extra support on weekends!!! I go mad mad mad on weekends and undo all the good during the week.
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Definitely in, everyone! Skinny Saturday, here we come!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Good morning Skinny Saturday-ers!! :drinker: I wish you all lots of double luck for the day to make it a GREAT Skinny Saturday!! :happy:

I'm still debating what all I will do today.:indifferent: I plan on starting with a nice walk, maybe a partial jog, I'm shooting for a 4mile walk. I've started my water for the day, my nice 28oz water bottle is right here and a 1/4 of the way gone :D I'm shooting for 15-17 8oz glasses today. I may jump rope for 10min, do some crunches, maybe go swimming today, as long as the rain stays away.:glasses: So let's go all...
    I'll be in and out throughout the day! :drinker: Bru
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    I'll try this! I'll be going for my run in a bit, then to the gym. Maybe I'll have enough energy to do the 30 day Shred after? I'm struggling with adding in water, so this is a good challenge.

Does this mean we can double double our calories for the day, too? ;) Just kidding!