Dang, I feel old!

Options

Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Dating makes me feel old. Lol

Do they still have the "3 day rule before calling" rule anymore?

There are no rules. Especially on mfp. No means yes.

I thought "Nood with FR was a rule around here". No?

generally speaking, if you get a FR, that means the other person wants to see you naked. soooo ill go with yes on that one. It would be rude to not send noods.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Well I was born in the 60's so there's that!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Madewell emails full of the exact same clothes I wore when I was 15 (in 1991)...worn by girls who are 19 and could very easily be my daughters.

It also makes me feel old that I remember a time (early on) when I wanted to join facebook but couldn't because I didn't have a college email address (graduated college in 2000 and they started issuing every student an email address around 2002-2003).
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Tupac, Green Day, and Nirvava are technically "the oldies".... WTF!!! Dammit.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    My 25th high school reunion was last summer. Everyone had grandchildren. (except for me)

Oh wow! I've been out of high school for 22 years myself, but I only know of a half-dozen classmates (out of 750+) who are now grandparents! It is kind of funny to me though how much the ages of my classmates' children vary...I know many people with newborns or toddlers, and many more with school age kids and teens, and lots with kids in their early 20's as well.

I didn't opt to have kids but I can't imagine my current 40 yr old self with a child older than about 12 or 13.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Dating makes me feel old. Lol

Do they still have the "3 day rule before calling" rule anymore?

Found out that "calling" is for old people (per my 16yr old daughter & her friends). You text or Snapchat them now.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Your age shows when you think of the movie that was a summer blockbuster when you graduated high school. Mine was..............................ET.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • GlucoseKitten23
    GlucoseKitten23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    dogwags wrote: »
    My 30 year high school reunion is less than a year away... Can't even :#

You look fresh out of college so don't fret.
  • dogwags
    dogwags Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I took all my selfies in the 90s.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

I took all my selfies in the 90s.

fddeu3q5roht.gif
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    going to the video store to rent movies.

my neice who turned 22 years old
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    A few days ago I went to the cashier to pay for my items and the very young cashier asked if I was 55 or older to get the senior discount. I said, "Maybe in about 20 years". She said, "People get mad when I don't ask". I said, "People get mad when you do" while glaring and thinking not so polite thoughts. Then I came home and did a charcoal mud mask. My mom has been laughing for days at my expense as she is 57.

I was asked that Q in the same situation last year by a woman who was maybe 55 herself. I was 39...man, so I was so ticked off.

The same night I went to an all ages show with my female friends who are 22 and 25. I was super paranoid about everyone assuming I was their mom. Which of course WOULD be possible. Later I found out someone assumed I was my 22 yr old friend's girlfriend. That was so much better. haha
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When I found at Taylor Swift just released her 6th Album.
  • TRI_CMDO
    TRI_CMDO Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Got told I look 6 years younger so that was pretty good but apart from that, starting to feel it
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    When I think I hear someone in the attic but it's just the noise my knees make when I walk

That's just me at my home at Walmart.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Knowing that I'll be 25 next year