Water water everywhere.... what do you drink?

Options
124»

Replies

• Ivanapoutine
    Ivanapoutine Posts: 28 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Unless there is a boil mandate, tap Water is awesome! I do use a filter (it came set up in the sink with our house) but there is actually a new study showing high levels of plastic particulate in bottled water. No thanks! I never understood (other than boil advisory) why people buy bottled water. How hard is it really to fill a reusable bottle? And as mentioned, the pH trend is bunk. You can eat kilos of alkaline foods and it won’t do a single thing since our body regulates our pH so well to keep it neutral and us alive.

As for flavour, I have a big glass water jug in the fridge and will put just lemon in it, strawberry and cucumber, oranges, mango and pineapple. I switch it up everyday depending on what flavour I crave. On lazy days, just plain ol’ water.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Tap water - we live in an area that has great tasting tap water.

Please, do share... where is this great tasting tap water? lol

A pretty rural location in Northern Ireland where the water comes from mountain springs.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Tap water - we live in an area that has great tasting tap water.

Please, do share... where is this great tasting tap water? lol

A pretty rural location in Northern Ireland where the water comes from mountain springs.

Sounds beautiful there... and I bet the water DOES taste wonderful.
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Tap water all my life. Most recently, Brita-filtered tap, when I'm not too lazy to refill (which does not happen often, unless I also water my plants - I take more care of seedlings instead of myself, but heh). When I have to buy, I go for sparkling.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I prefer my water in the form of diet soda or coffee.
    My response exactly.

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I've just had my water x 3 cups.... in the form of strong bold coffee.... Now, I'm ready for the day.