Do you want to be Objectified?

Zengrizzly
Zengrizzly Posts: 76 Member
Clarification:
I'm not talking about your personality, intellect and spirit being dismissed or not considered, which I understand is the primary definition of Objectification.

What I mean is, are you looking for strangers to look upon you and lust? Are you craving those that see you to desire you? Obviously, most of us only want those that we desire to look upon us the same way, but alas, that's not an option unless you only interact with those you are attracted to. lol

I ask because I know many here are doing this for themselves and/or their SigOts, but vanity does play a role I think and was curious who willingly admits that one of their primary purposes is to be considered aesthetically beautiful by others.

Replies

• incline83
    incline83 Posts: 239 Member
    Of course
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    lmao at this post.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    If the alternative is being so ugly you scare children, then objectify away.

But I'd rather just not be noticed at all. It's incredibly hard to shoplift when you're hot.

Boy Howdy

Have you ever tried to walk out of a grocery store with 3 T-bone steaks down the front of your pants and 2 bottles of malt liquor in your tube socks?

No?

Yeah.... me neither.

The trick is to do it so casually that no one second guesses your actions.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    i'm not a peace of meat. but yeah it would be nice if the attention I was given out came back my way
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    incline83 wrote: »
    Of course

Consider yourself objectified
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    If the alternative is being so ugly you scare children, then objectify away.

But I'd rather just not be noticed at all. It's incredibly hard to shoplift when you're hot.

Boy Howdy

Have you ever tried to walk out of a grocery store with 3 T-bone steaks down the front of your pants and 2 bottles of malt liquor in your tube socks?

No?

Yeah.... me neither.

The trick is to do it so casually that no one second guesses your actions.

And if you swagger enough, people will be more surprised if you don't have a 3-steak-sized bulge.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    hellvee wrote: »
    I don't give a shucks what I look like, I eat whatever I want, people on here call me ugly left right and center.

I do it to feel alive!

Who are these people and why do you associate with them? :open_mouth: