Do you want to be Objectified?

Options

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm a ghost among the living. Sometimes men seem to sense my existence, but I am rarley seen. I prefer it that way. I'm certain I like that more than I would like being harassed.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I love when a trucker beeps at me while I'm walking down the street. It makes me feel worthy
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by dudes a good 10 or more years younger than I am. It's kind of awesome, but would be super wonderful if someone my age would notice. Seems like men my age want the young hot things. And that ain't me.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Crave is a strong word.

I want to be sexy. I like when people are attracted to me and it's flattering but it's not my top priority.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I love when a trucker beeps at me while I'm walking down the street. It makes me feel worthy

Generally, what are you wearing when that happens?

Short skirt and a long jacket
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. I just adore it when someone catcalls me from the window of their car. It's actually the only reason I go out for a run. I'm just running around waiting for someone to notice me.

I'm flattered when I get "woo'ed" from a car full of guys. It is startling tho.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I get hit on by dudes a good 10 or more years younger than I am. It's kind of awesome, but would be super wonderful if someone my age would notice. Seems like men my age want the young hot things. And that ain't me.

I'm 31, can I hit on you? :*
  • Snorks43
    Snorks43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The only guys who lust after me drive second hand Toyota Corollas with baby seats in the back and Christian bumper stickers. When I do my midnight fitness strolls they drive alongside me and make clicking noises with their tongue and rub their thumb and index finger together. I'm so not into it. So no.

I can handle married christian guys looking for prostitutes, but anyone who drives a Corolla is too weird to get involved with :p
    (And as a straight guy i'm not really their target demographic)
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

I'll gladly trade my old man collective for some young blood :D

obnafkx33ops.gif
  • meganpettigrew86
    meganpettigrew86 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to be put into the "worth a second look" category I suspect some might be too scared I often have a "try it *kitten*" look to me not completely on purpose...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    The only guys who lust after me drive second hand Toyota Corollas with baby seats in the back and Christian bumper stickers. When I do my midnight fitness strolls they drive alongside me and make clicking noises with their tongue and rub their thumb and index finger together. I'm so not into it. So no.

What if they drive late model Corollas ?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

What if they drive late model Corollas ?

I can't usually tell because it's really dark and I try to keep my head down and hurry along.

clicking noises can be very appealing....
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Oh yes. I just adore it when someone catcalls me from the window of their car. It's actually the only reason I go out for a run. I'm just running around waiting for someone to notice me.

I'm flattered when I get "woo'ed" from a car full of guys. It is startling tho.

Last time I got woo'ed by a car full of guys I was 9 years old. Any guy that does this is a creep in my book.

Any time that happens to me, I instinctively toss up a middle finger.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Anyone who says no is lying.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Yessss pleasssseeeeeee

I get that most women hate "being objectified" because they have to endure it all the time. However, as someone who has NEVER been seen as worthy, I think it would be an awesome affirmation of all the hard work I've put in.