Follow the process, it works.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    START NOW!!!!!
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Old me... stop putting it off... you can feel so much better in so little time.
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    rfrenkel77 wrote: »
    kmr0293 wrote: »

I did not know to weigh meat before cooked. And I was clueless about diet drinks. That part sucks

It's simple to divide up the ground chuck into 2oz patties. See attached pics, that's ground lamb. zkgo58rg2sw4.jpg
    0c3i1v5bsejr.jpg
    59r86mq6n2m7.jpg

Wow, this looks so delicious
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Cut back on your carbs it's not as hard as you think, eat less calories, weigh your food, and don't be afraid to talk to the doctor about it.
  • twinkles4
    twinkles4 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    1. You're allergic to dairy.
    2. Self control requires constant practice to become a habit
    3. Don't just do cardio, start lifting, and lift heavy. This would have gone so much smoother if you started lifting in the beginning.
  • mskimee
    mskimee Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    1: You hate cardio, do the weights instead! Weights will not make you "bulky"
    2: Fluctuations happen. Get use to it.
    3: There is no such thing as "I can't eat it, I'm on a diet" if you're sensible.
    4: It's easier when someone is losing weight with you.
    5: You didn't lose "just" a pound or a half a pound. You worked hard and sacrificed for that little adjustment on the scale. Celebrate it!!
    6: There will always be someone who will try to belittle your achievement. *kitten* them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!